Lexus GX Grille Guards at CARiD come from the most reputable manufacturers in the world and are ready to find a place on the front of your ride. Knockout strength combined with surly style is the name of the game – a top-quality Lexus GX Grill Guard delivers the blow. With manufacturers such as Westin® and Romik® highlighted inside our selection of Lexus GX Grille Guards, you are guaranteed precise workmanship and a perfect fit. Delightful finishes range from Polished Steel to Black Powder-Coat for a unique contrast in appearance. Defend the face of your vehicle with toughness that always delivers. A Lexus GX Grill Guard is a necessary piece of the puzzle.
They are functional, they are tough, and they look good. The grill guards and bull bars that are collected on our digital shelves are ready to shield the front-end of your vehicle, your passengers and you against all the hazards that road has in store for you. Skillfully manufactured from the first-class materials, they will provide the highest level of protection and security in any conditions. To make the final decision, check 1 grill guard and bull bar reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the accessory that is perfect for your vehicle.
- Black Horse® - Double Tube Rear Bumper GuardStarting at: $220.00$220.00
- Aries® - 2.5" Stainless Steel Sport BarStarting at: $227.50$227.50
- Onki® - Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardStarting at: $1,058.40$1,058.40
- Westin® - 2.5" Ultimate Bull BarStarting at: $242.42$242.42
- SteelCraft® - Double Tube Rear Bumper GuardStarting at: $150.48$150.48
- Black Horse® - Bull BarStarting at: $300.00$300.00
- Westin® - 2" Safari Light Bull BarStarting at: $107.01$107.01
- Black Horse® - Modular Grille GuardStarting at: $380.00$380.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
"It's a beautiful piece - very nicely fitted for my Lexus GX470. The installation was fairly easy, although I'd encourage the manufacturer or the seller to give better (a bit more literal) directions. I ended up putting a few things the other way around and spent a lot more time installing than needed. Perhaps, better pictures with how the parts fit on (both for the left and the right side). One of the nuts was unusable, as it actually had no thread... But that's an easy fix. Overall, I'm very happy with it - it's mounted and looking great. Thank you! "