The GX gives you the freedom to go almost anywhere you can think of as well as the comfort and luxury to enjoy driving it over long distances so it’s a vehicle that deserves respect. Because you spend so much time driving it you need to know that it looks as good as it possibly can which is why we have a range of visual upgrades to suit it. They’re surprisingly cost effective when you consider the improvements that they can offer and they’re a fantastic way to get the right look.
While it’s important to look after all of your vehicle the exterior is the most visible so our range of Lexus GX custom body kits are a fantastic start. We have a wide range of parts so you can find the combination you need to give your vehicle a subtle but stunning improvement or completely transform it so that it looks like a different vehicle from the one that rolled out of the factory. We have the brands that give you great quality and the low prices that we offer ensure that you get value for every dollar that you spend!
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $208.75
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside Molding (FE2-GX460)2.5" Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors...$150.30
- Wade® Large Double Smooth Paintable Hood Scoops (Unpainted) (72-13001)Universal Large Double Smooth Paintable (72-13001) by Wade, 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade Smooth Hood Scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it a sleek and speedy look! The Wade Scoops make the...$74.14
- Wade® Medium Double Smooth Paintable Racing Accents Hood Scoops (Unpainted) (72-13002)Universal Medium Double Smooth Paintable (72-13002) by Wade, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade Smooth Hood Scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it a sleek and speedy look! The Wade Scoops make the...$74.14
- Wade® Large Double Paintable Racing Accent Hood Scoops (Unpainted) (72-13011)Universal Large Double Paintable Racing Accent (72-13011) by Wade, 2 Pcs, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade Racing hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood...$74.14
- Wade® Medium Double Paintable Racing Accents Hood Scoops (Unpainted) (72-13012)Universal Medium Double Paintable Racing Accents (72-13012) by Wade, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade Racing hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops...$74.14
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Lexus GX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro