- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Lexus ES Tires
The Lexus ES has an elegant styling design, fine tuned suspensions and refined looks. It has a spacious cabin capable of accommodating a couple of six footers with room to spare. The cabin has an attractive styling design and is packed with an assortment of upscale amenities designed to provide a pleasant ride quality. The factors that determine the most appropriate tires for your car include the type of vehicle, the season and the expected performance of your car. CARiD stocks a wide range of Lexus ES tires to meet the varying needs of different owners. They stock summer tires, winter tires, all season and all terrain tires. They also have in stock run-flat tires. Regular tires are designed to function on paved roads on the freeway and the neighborhood. However, if you need to travel to the countryside or to some far-flung campsite, then you need a set of all terrain tires. The Falken FK 452 tires are equal to the task. They have increased hydroplaning resistance and superb traction on wet roads. They also enhance precise handing and response.
Winter tires are also readily available. The Dunlop Graspic winter tire has amazing traction on snow and ice. In addition, it is snow rated for all year round usage. It functions quite well even in areas experiencing heavy snowfall. The quality of your tires impacts heavily on performance and economy. Tread patterns are affected by the aggressiveness of the drive as well as weather and road conditions. Poor threads hinder the free flow of air currents between the grooves to cool the tire. This leads to increase heat buildup, which is a recipe for tire malfunction. To enhance safety on the road, it is imperative that you install TPMS sensors on all Lexus ES tires to monitor air pressure and temperature and provide warnings to the driver whenever significant deviations from the norm occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.