Lexus ES Cooling Systems
- Mishimoto® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Flex-a-lite® - Oil Cooler Sandwich Adapter KitStarting at: $40.54$40.54
- Flex-a-lite® - Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $120.75$120.75
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
- Spectre Performance® - Shim Kit Water Pump PulleyStarting at: $4.99$4.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump Drive BeltStarting at: $35.90$35.90
- Flex-a-lite® - GatorClips™ Oil Cooler Mounting ClampsStarting at: $11.46$11.46
- K&N® - Barrel-Lock Style Hose ClampStarting at: $7.78$7.78
- Weapon-R® - Silicon Hose Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"