The CT offers the style, comfort and luxury you expect from a vehicle wearing the Lexus badge which means that you probably drive yours at every opportunity. Because you spend so much time driving it you need it to be running at its best and the easiest way to achieve that is to install the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need including the Lexus CT brakes, pads and brake rotors which offer serious benefits without putting a hole in your budget.
We offer all the right brands like Brembo, Hawk, EBC and more to make sure that you get the quality you deserve so that you know your vehicle is going to stop when you need it to. We have a wide range of different parts so that you can update certain components to the latest technologies or completely change your braking system to suit the other performance upgrades you’re going to install. Because we offer everything at great prices you know you’re getting value for money and installing the right braking set up is a decision that you’ll never regret!
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...$102.19 - $765.19
- Akebono® Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck,...$42.72 - $94.50
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$70.62 - $3,214.19
- PowerStop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.24 - $406.18
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$38.97 - $176.00
- PowerStop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...$34.80 - $108.90
- EBC® Stage 2 Sport Brake KitStage 2 Sport Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 2 Sport Brake Kit...$141.76 - $658.85
- EBC® USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsUSR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...$88.83 - $2,894.73
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- Hawk® Sector 27 Brake KitSector 27 Brake Kit by Hawk®. Add some much-needed power to your brakes by installing Hawk's Sector 27 Brake Kit. With this brake kit you can perform the ultimate upgrade of your vehicle, giving it that supercar efficiency together...$127.46 - $570.05
- MGP® Custom Caliper CoversCustom Caliper Covers by MGP®. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These quality, aerospace aluminum covers are...$110.00 - $179.00
- Hawk® High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...$56.34 - $270.41
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Hawk®. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake fade in the most...$66.41 - $475.91
- EBC® RK Series Premium OE Replacement RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05...$38.86 - $805.47
- Baer® Sport Decela RotorsSport Decela Rotors by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....$136.19 - $798.73
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Popular CT Part Numbers
- Chrome Brakes® CBX1.1109.0960C - Drilled and Slotted Front Chrome Rotors (255mm OD, 5 Lug Holes, 24 Lbs)
- Chrome Brakes® CBX1.1109.0960R - Drilled and Slotted Front Red Rotors (255mm OD, 5 Lug Holes, 24 Lbs)
- Chrome Brakes® CBX1.1109.0955R - Drilled and Slotted Rear Red Rotors (259mm OD, 5 Lug Holes, 15 Lbs)
- Chrome Brakes® CBX1.1109.0961C - Drilled and Slotted Rear Chrome Rotors (279mm OD, 5 Lug Holes, 17 Lbs)
- Lexus CT Models
- CT200h Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- CT200h F Sport Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors