Any automotive parts can break or wear out over time, and Lexus charging and starting parts are no exception. This system consists of numerous components, including starter, alternator, cables, wiring, battery and a couple of related parts like solenoids, voltage regulators, and relays. Any part of your automobile’s charging and starting system should work properly to avoid a no-start condition. The auto’s starter turns the crankshaft to set the engine in motion and start the automobile. When you turn the key to start the car, the battery is responsible for providing power to the starter and your auto’s ignition system.
We are proud to make a wide inventory of the finest repair components easily accessible. Are you looking for a car battery? Do you need a starter to restore your treasure’s staring system? Are you searching for some related components like battery tray or solenoids? Browse through our web store to find Lexus replacement charging and starting parts needed to restore your vehicle. It will take you just a few moments to pick the needed category, model year and buy the right parts.
- Optima RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$126.58 - $181.82
- Exide Edge Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries...$143.83 - $178.82
- Cardone Remanufactured Drive Motor Battery PackRemanufactured Drive Motor Battery Pack by Cardone. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates...$1,080.56 - $2,218.76
- Dorman Hybrid Battery PackHybrid Battery Pack by Dorman. Hybrid Battery Packs assist the engine by providing power to maximize fuel economy for Hybrid vehicles. All of Dormans Hybrid Battery Packs are plug and play, saving hours of installation time and each...$17.00 - $30.37
- Odyssey Extreme Series BatteryUniversal Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme Series batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series...$172.56 - $360.59
- TYC StarterStarter by TYC. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- ACDelco Professional StarterProfessional Starter by ACDelco. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters for GM and non-GM vehicles are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW Professional...$39.39 - $538.32
- Bosch StarterStarter by Bosch. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$40.43 - $1,162.48
- Remy StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Denso Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.70 - $254.46
- Quality-Built StarterStarter by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $224.38
- Quality-Built Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built.$14.33 - $346.53
- USA Industries Starter MotorStarter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA Industries starter...$88.29 - $121.58
- USA Industries Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...$18.00 - $262.79
- World Source One StarterStarter by World Source One.$90.51 - $225.41
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Lexus Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango