Lexus Brake Parts
If you have a vehicle, you probably know that the brake system is one of the most critical systems in a car. So it means that you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. If you are in need of quality replacement brake parts for your Lexus, we offer a wide assortment of products from well-known manufacturers such as Dorman, Bosch, Centric, Bendix, etc. On our website you will be able to find our great catalog of brake parts, which includes brake pads, brake shoes, master cylinders, brake rotors, shut-off valves, proportioning valves, and a lot of other products.
The properly operating brake system helps ensure a safe vehicle control. When you push the brake pedal, your car stops. How does this system work? Everything is simple – after pushing the brake pedal, the force generates hydraulic pressure in the master cylinder. This pressure flows through hydraulic lines and hoses to wheel cylinders and calipers. It forces the shoes against the drums and the pads against the rotors, so the resulting friction slows the vehicle. We offer premium quality brake parts because we care of our clients, and we know everything about great quality. Your Lexus definitely deserves the finest parts only!
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...
$23.23from $18.58 - $95.37# 4626
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...
$22.38from $17.90 - $796.28# 4432
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...
$36.80from $29.44 - $250.57# 4659
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...
$26.68from $21.34 - $85.83# 5565
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...
$13.94from $11.15 - $158.92# 4431
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...
$37.94from $30.35 - $108.35# 4389
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...
$11.28from $9.02 - $335.73# 4373
- Monroe® Ceramics™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...
$28.03from $22.42 - $75.55# 4327
- Akebono® Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations...
$37.46from $29.97 - $99.91# 4285
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...
$39.03from $31.22 - $53.40# 4384
- Centric® Fleet Performance Brake PadsFleet Performance Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are specially designed to operate under high-demand conditions providing safe stops from high speeds regardless of temperature. With unique para-aramid compounds, these...
$45.88from $36.70 - $90.44# 4622
- Monroe® Dynamics™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...
$27.51from $22.01 - $123.55# 4328
- Bendix® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Bendix®. These shoes deliver consistent and reliable stopping power while ensuring low noise, heat resistance, and low dust. With precision bonding, these Bendix shoes have the proper lining attachment and...
$24.88from $19.90 - $335.40# 4383
- Advics® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Advics®. The rotor is constructed with superior metallurgy and expert machining to guarantee smooth braking performance and eliminate judders, distortion, and vibration. The product features high carbon evenly...
$58.09from $46.47 - $66.38# 5413
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Parking Brake ShoesQuickStop™ Parking Brake Shoes by Wagner®. Superior stopping and holding power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Parking Brake Shoes. These parking brake shoes are engineered to restore the original equipment braking...
$19.33from $15.46 - $69.99# 4438
- # 18706123
- # 15862549
- ABS System PartsLexus
- Brake BoostersLexus
- Brake DrumsLexus
- Brake Lines & HosesLexus
- Brake RotorsLexus
- Parking Brake ComponentsLexus
- Brake Calipers & ComponentsLexus
- Disc Brake PadsLexus
- Brake HardwareLexus
- Brake Master Cylinders & ReservoirsLexus
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & ComponentsLexus
- Drum Brake ShoesLexus
- Miscellaneous Brake PartsLexus
- Brake System SensorsLexus
They came with a black powder coating and loaded (brakes pads) included. I am very pleased with their performance.
- Popular Replacement Brake Parts Part Numbers
- EBC® GD7436 - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rear Vented Rotors (345.44mm (13.6") x 18mm (0.71") OD, Bolt Pattern: 150mm)
- EBC® DP31589C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads
- Baer® 31447-020 - Sport Solid Decela Rear Rotors
- Baer® 31314-020 - Sport Front Decela Rotors
- Monroe® GX1391 - ProSolution™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Centric® 121.44146 - C-Tek™ Standard Front Brake Rotor
- Centric® 103.12930 - C-Tek™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Centric® 103.13240 - C-Tek™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Carlson® 16043 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit
- Bosch® BC1005 - QuietCast™ Premium Ceramic Front Brake Pads