R-FOUR Gloss Black with Machined Face and Exposed Lugs wheels by Lexani®. Monoblock wheels are the lightest wheels in the market. The superior technology of Lexani is the secret behind the exciting designs, which are impossible to achieve with conventional cast wheel technology.
Mass produced aluminum alloy wheels are almost always cast. This is a cheap production method that is preferred by car manufacturers, as it keeps the price of the wheels down. Cast wheels are not only cheaper than forged, they are also more brittle and heavier. This is why Lexani only sells forged wheels. Forging makes the metal stronger, which makes it possible to make bigger wheels without adding extra unsprung weight. Forged wheels can be made with thinner and fewer spokes and or more advanced shapes without compromising wheel strength and durability. If you want to upgrade your car, you should treat yourself to Lexani forged wheels. That is the only way to get wheels that make a real difference compared to cast original equipment wheels.
- 1-Piece Forged Monoblock Lightweight Alloy Wheel
- Innovative Spoke Design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Lexani Wheels has been serving the high end of the accessory wheels market since 1996. The company quickly won a reputation as an industry leader and the brand became a hallmark of automotive luxury. Lexani expanded into advanced customizing and the brand has now grown into being a luxury lifestyle brand. The company has rolled into the 21st century on the reputation built on the quality and style reputation of the wheels and vehicle conversions, as a lifestyle company, a company enhancing not only the looks of cars, but the lives of people. The Lexani lifestyle shows off your success. The brand is a symbol of freedom, independence and enjoyment of life.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.LEXANI® - R-FOUR Gloss Black with Machined Face and Exposed LugsAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll Lexani Reviews(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYEveryone I Talk Too Loves These Rims2013 Toyota Sienna
| Posted by Mark | (Joliet, IL)
I had to custom order these and the rims came to my exact specs. It took about a month and a half to get build quality was good but i did have one slight scrap one one of the rims but hardly noticeable. Overall i would buy these rims again for another vehicle.Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge