Leathercraft® Seat Covers ReviewsShop Leathercraft »
| Posted by Robert | (Lewisburg, PA)
Excellent quality leather! Great-looking when installed (Honda CR-V 2009); like the feel, easy to slide in and out on them. And they look great and match my interior. Installation was easy on the front seats. These black leather seat covers with gray insert are amazing. They are even better than I expected. I've always wanted leather seats, and now I have them! Definitely recommend these to anyone.
| Posted by Anthony | (108 Mile Ranch, BC)
We purchased seat covers for a car that we recently bought. They really brightened up the appearance of the car. They're also very comfortable. They stay cool even when it's hot out. These things fit like gloves and help keep my seats looking good even with the dogs riding in my truck. They fit perfectly over my 2008 Nissan Altima. We really like them and would recommend them.
| Posted by Norman c | (Schenectady, NY)
I bought red leather seat covers with black insert for my Chevy Impala 2011. The seats are absolutely beautiful, the fit is perfect. They are nice and fit just like a glove. These seats make a world of difference; my car now looks like a luxury vehicle from the inside. Installation was pretty simple, everything you need is provided. Thanks for a wonderful product.
- Aries® - Seat ProtectorStarting at: $51.49$51.49
- Pet Pad® - Seat Protector Starting at: $30.52$30.52
- Seat Armour® - Towel Seat Cover with Various LogosStarting at: $39.09$39.09
- Coverking® - Spacer Mesh Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $129.99$129.99
- Dash Designs® - Seat Gapper™Starting at: $14.95$14.95
- Covercraft® - SeatSaver™ Custom Seat ProtectorsStarting at: $123.84$123.84