- 4 x 100 Watts + 1 x 200 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
- 4 x 200 Watts + 1 x 400 Watts Max @ 4 Ohms
- 2 x 800 Watts + 1 x 1,600 Watts Max @ 4 Ohms Bridged
- 4 x 175 Watts + 1 x 375 Watts @ 2 Ohms RMS
- Mosfet Automatically Switches to Maintain Rated
- Power Over a Wide Range of Battery Voltages
- Stiffly Regulated PWM-Type Power Supplies
- Variable Input Level Controls for Each Pair of Channels
- Variable High Low Pass Crossover Controls
- High-Efficiency, Heavy Aluminum Heatsink
- Remote Subwoofer Bass Control
- Electronic Crossover Network
- Bass Boost Circuit
- Bridgeable at 4 Ohms
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Tri-Mode Capable
- Silver RCA Inputs
- Power Protection LED Indicators
- Advanced Protection Circuitry
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-40 kHz
- S/N Ratio:95 dB
- Fuse: 35A x 2
- Dimensions: 10.25''W x 2.36''H x 23.62''L
Acheive maximum performance and fine-tune your audio setup with the VIBE Series Electronic Crossovers. These crossovers are specially engineered to split the audio signal into individual frequency bands that can be separately routed to loudspeakers optimized for those bands. Experince full and rich sounds when you enable Bass Boost that smoothens the subsonic frequencies. Reach all ends of the audio spectrum from low frequencies to high frequencies when you configure your highs, lows and mids with the VIBE Series Electronic Crossovers!38.19Brand: Lanzar Part Number: VIBE540P
Lanzar car audio are some of the most advanced pieces of automotive electronics. These Lanzar products are the result of an extensive engineering program with the sole purpose of creating the finest in mobile audio. Lanzar believes in craftsmanship, quality, and accuracy! It takes all of these to deliver true quality performance in both construction and sound reproduction.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.