Universal Evolution Series Class D Mono 4000W Amplifier by Lanzar®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
247.40Brand: Lanzar Part Number: EV1804D
- 1 x 500 Watts RMS Power at 4 Ohm
- 1 x 1000 Watts RMS Power at 2 Ohm
- 1 x 1500 Watts RMS Power at 1 Ohm
- Variable Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 250Hz
- Variable High Pass Filter (Subsonic@1CH) : 15Hz - 45Hz
- Input Sensitivity: Low: 200mV-6V ~ High: 400mV~12V
- THD : <0.05%
- S/N Ratio : >85dB
- Frequency Response : 15Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost Variable : 0 - 18dB @60Hz FIX
- High Technology SMD Circuit
- 1 Ohm Stable
- Double Side Epoxy PCB Circuit Board
- Nickel Plated RCA Inputs
- Low Pass Filter Controls
- High Pass Filter Controls
- Power & Protection LED Indicator
- Thermal, Over load & Speaker Short Protection
- Soft Turn-on/Turn-Off
- Top Control Panel Green Illumination
- Master-Slave Data Link
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 3(TBD)
- Dimensions: 8.97''(W) x 2.41''(H) x 14.17''(L)
Lanzar car audio are some of the most advanced pieces of automotive electronics. These Lanzar products are the result of an extensive engineering program with the sole purpose of creating the finest in mobile audio. Lanzar believes in craftsmanship, quality, and accuracy! It takes all of these to deliver true quality performance in both construction and sound reproduction.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.