- User Friendly SilverCloud Online Web browser Interface Featuring Google Maps
- Simultaneous 3D and 2D Real-time GPS tracking and Historical Playback
- ShareSpot®: Shared Online GPS Tracking Window
- SilverCloud iPhone and iPad Mobile App
- Receive SilverCloud Alerts via SMS and Email
- Generate Simple and Detailed Activity Reports
- Tracking position update rates as fast as 3-seconds
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is capable of providing 5-6 days of tracking with average driving, which is about 2 hours per day
- Optional Magnet Mount kit converts standard unit into a waterproof unit
- Works in more than 140 countries
- Accurate to within 7 feet of the device
- Dimensions: 3.9" L x 2.26" W x 0.9" H
- Operating Tempterature: -22F to 158F (-30C to 70C)
- Power Source: 3.7 Volt, 1340 mAh rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, wall charger and USB charging cable
- Typical Full Power Current: 150 mA during transmission, Less than 1 mA at rest
- GSM Channels: 850/1900 United States, 900/1800 Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East
- Update Frequency - Based on Service Plan: 3 Second Updates / 5 Second Updates / 10 Second Updates / 1 Minute Updates
- Antenna: Integrated Quad-Band GSM/GPRS and GPS
- Historical Playback: Unlimited historical playback stored at server
- Reporting: Individual vehicle report, enhanced vehicle report, start/stop report, mileage report and more
- Diagnostics: Blinking LED, SMS or TCP diagnostic messages
- Kit Includes: SilverCloud device, USB charging cable, Wall charger
SilverCloud Online user friendly web-browser based mapping interface makes it easy to track and locate your SilverCloud unit quickly and conveniently. With the SilverCloud Online, you can monitor a single vehicle or an entire fleet of vehicles from an internet-enabled computer, laptop or mobile device without having to install or setup a separate software.
The patent-pending ShareSpot® feature gives you the ability to securely share your precise GPS location online in real-time on a website or even on a Facebook page. ShareSpot is ideal for public fleet transportation services, such as airport shuttles, taxis, limousines or school buses. It gives businesses and municipalities the ability to share the GPS location of their service vehicles.
Real-time vehicle tracking systems, such as the SilverCloud and SilverCloud Sync, rely on both the GPS satellites and a cellular system. By using a cellular data service, the tracking coordinates are immediately transmitted onto a secured server by pinging the device.
This allows users to access the tracking data in real-time remotely from their internet-enabled computers, laptops or mobile devices. More information about how real-time GPS tracking works can be found on our information page.
Faster update rates means will yield more accurate and precise tracking data because more location points are being relayed by the device as it moves. The slower the update rates, the more gap there is between the location points, which results in less accurate tracking data. LandAirSea also offers Unlimited Data Plans, and all the tracking data is stored permanently and securely on its server for users to access via reports or for historical playback purposes.299.00
Brand: LandAirSea Systems Part Numbers:
All of the GPS tracking systems offered by LandAirSea undergo extensive pre-development research and testing to ensure that our customers are receiving products guaranteed to deliver real, measurable results. As you view the product listings, you can proceed with the assurance that LandAirSea Systems will be your partner in GPS tracking solutions.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.LandAirSea® - Silver Cloud™ Real-Time GPS Tracking SystemAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll LandAirSea Systems Reviews(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
| Posted by Shannyn | (Cary, NC)
No problems setting this up. It is outside in some equipment, and we had robberies. I get a signal from outside and update if anybody moves. We encountered no issues.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.