Adding a trailer hitch to your Land Rover Range Rover Sport is a great idea if you need to do any type of hauling. They can haul business supplies, tailgating supplies, gardening tools, vehicles, trailers, motorcycles and many other items. Trailers are used to store your items safely and efficiently. Once you fill your trailer, you can hitch it up to a trailer hitch from CARiD and move it anywhere you need to. There is a large variety of Land Rover Range Rover Sport trailer hitches at CARiD that you can choose from. They vary in durability, strength, finish, style and size just to name a few characteristics. Moving extremely light items can be done with the Universal Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier by CURT. It has a platform that’s 20x60 inches for easy stacking and can hold up to 500 lbs.
Trailer hitches make moving, hauling and storing activities easier. If you’re moving to a new home, you can pick up your trailer and hook it up to your trailer hitch to be on your way. If you have a local business, you can pack your trailer with supplies to bring to and from your warehouse. For instance, a Land Rover Range Rover Sport Class 3 Exposed Round Black Rear Trailer Hitch Receiver has a weight capacity of 6000 lbs and a tongue weight of 600 lbs. It’s great for medium to large loads. Small trailers that are below 2000 lbs can be hooked up with a Class 1 trailer hitch. Small/medium trailers that are below the weight of 3500 lbs can be pulled by a Class 2 trailer hitch. Class 3 trailer hitches have a weight capacity of 5000 lbs and are good for medium/large sized trailers. Large/extra large trailers that weight between 5000 and 10000 lbs can be hauled with a Class 4 trailer hitch. Anything above 10000 lbs should be hooked up to a Class 5 trailer hitch.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Class 3 Exposed Round Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $167.11$167.11
- CURT® - 3-in-1 ATV Multi Use Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $27.23$27.23
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3/4 Angeled Cut Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $25.33$25.33
- Bully® - Class 3 Drop Ball MountStarting at: $21.65$21.65
- Cequent® - Clevis Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $49.91$49.91
- Reese® - Class 5 Aluminum Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $57.62$57.62
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 9-5/8" Drop Adjustable Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $91.27$91.27
- Smittybilt® - Steel Class 3 Drop Ball Mount with 1" Shank Hole for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $3.99$3.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Adjustable Tow BarStarting at: $142.35$142.35
"Very pleased with this item. Finish is excellent and fitted perfectly. Looks great on the car, in my case a 2011 Toyata Rav4."
"Hitch step looks awesome on the Kia Sorento."