- (33)Custom HeadlightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (13)Factory HeadlightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (3)Projector HeadlightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (12)LED HeadlightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (4)Halo HeadlightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (6)Signal LightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (129)Fog LightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (43)Headlight BulbsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (532)Auxiliary / Driving LightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (3)Halo RingsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- LED Headlight KitsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
Unsurprisingly, among the most exciting things you can try out with your Land Rover Range Rover Sport is to give it a few replacement devices and adaptations to turn it into a more beautiful vehicle with better advantages. Here at CARiD, we attempt to make it easier to make this happen with our superior collection of incredible improvements for the Range Rover Sport, that have been picked out from the very finest accessories providers to ensure that you get the leading quality to be found. Certainly one of our most well-liked collections for the Land Rover Range Rover Sport is this diverse range of Land Rover Range Rover Sport custom made headlights, which can often make your Range Rover Sport much easier to drive when the sun sets in addition to making it look cutting edge and cool and trendy.
We keep a wide choice of Land Rover Range Rover Sport custom headlights, like these outstanding Land Rover Range Rover Sport Euro headlights, which offer the vehicle a stylish look, these Land Rover projector headlights that offer a luminous and striking power, or our Land Rover Range Rover Sport halo headlights. These Range Rover Sport headlights are all remarkably easy to mount on your Land Rover Range Rover Sport, and reinforced by extensive extended warranties. Purchase them with us today for speedy delivery, astounding quality, and affordable selling prices. Purchase yours today to discover all of the the significant added benefits specialized Range Rover Sport headlights can grant to you as well as vehicle!
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- Hella® Replacement Turn Signal LightReplacement Turn Signal Light by Hella®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$18.04 - $121.98
- Spyder® OE Style Fog LightsOEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$30.62 - $143.25
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- J.W. Speaker® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by J.W. Speaker®. New generation of high-power LED fog lights are designed to improve your safety and style on the road, increasing your visibility both day and night. Built tough with UV-resistant hard-coated...Enhance safety while driving in bad weatherExtreme durability$190.32 - $360.00
- Valeo® Replacement Fog LightsFog Lights by Valeo®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$50.18 - $109.99
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- URO Parts® Front Side Marker Light AssemblyAmber Front Side Marker Light Assembly by URO Parts®. URO Parts is becoming increasingly known fora its quality and selection of electrical components. URO Parts offers a variety of lamps, and lenses for many Porsche models....Designed to personalize your vehicleProvides OE fit, form and function$3.98 - $37.98
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $119.99
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor$66.52 - $67.66
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Windshield Wiper Motor$103.65 - $170.63