- Full KitsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (10)Bumpers & ValancesLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (52)Custom HoodsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- Bumper LipsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- Rear DiffusersLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (3)Side SkirtsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- Custom DoorsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (5)SpoilersLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (63)HeadlightsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (3,857)Custom WheelsLand Rover Range Rover Sport
- (12)Light CoversLand Rover Range Rover Sport
Your Range Rover Sport gives you the freedom to go almost anywhere you can think of but the performance that most SUVs would be scared of so it’s a great vehicle for almost any task you can think of. Because you spend so much time driving it you want it to look great so that it’s making the right statements and we have the right visual upgrades to help you do that. They cost much less than you would expect and you’ll find just the right parts.
It’s important to target the right areas with visual upgrades and one of the most important areas is the exterior which is why our Land Rover Range Rover Sport body kits are a fantastic option. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find what you need to make your vehicle stand out from the crowd just a little or even to completely customize so that it looks like a brand new vehicle. Because we have all the right brands you know you’re going to get the best quality and our low prices ensure that you get value for every dollar that you spend.
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and construction...$33.30 - $9,703.80
- Vaero® Body KitBody Kit by Vaero. Make your vehicle look like new with this body kit by Vaero. The kit includes all you need to restore your vehicles exterior design. The products included are built from high-quality, durable metal or...$199.00 - $3,878.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive style...$122.40 - $935.10
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt installs...$122.40 - $791.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...$71.10 - $1,255.50
- Aero Function® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Aero Function. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fender flares. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to...$207.90 - $1,799.10
- Aero Function® Door CapsAdd sporty style to the lower side door areas of your vehicle with this set of two front door body cladding sections. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to deterioration, and door caps...$467.10 - $704.70
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$72.25 - $3,230.00
- VIS Racing® Astek Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (06LRRRS4DAST-099)Astek Style Body Kit (06LRRRS4DAST-099) by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it...$1,948.10
- VIS Racing® OF Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (06LRRRS4DOF-099)OF Style Body Kit (06LRRRS4DOF-099) by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it...$4,723.84
- VIS Racing® AB Edition Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (06LRRRS4DABE-099P)AB Edition Style Body Kit (06LRRRS4DABE-099P) by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and...$4,643.19
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Range Rover Sport Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro