- (3)LED BulbsLand Rover Range Rover
- (215)LED Light BarsLand Rover Range Rover
- (3)Halo RingsLand Rover Range Rover
- LED GrillesLand Rover Range Rover
- LED Headlight KitsLand Rover Range Rover
- (29)Underbody Light KitsLand Rover Range Rover
- (33)Interior LED LightsLand Rover Range Rover
- (62)Exterior LED LightsLand Rover Range Rover
- (11)LED Turn SignalsLand Rover Range Rover
- (43)LED Strips + TubesLand Rover Range Rover
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsLand Rover Range Rover
- (41)SwitchesLand Rover Range Rover
Lighting is definitely something to worry about if you do not get it right in your Range Rover. Proper lighting makes your vehicle visible during the night and enhances communication while driving. The wrong choice of lighting would pose danger as visibility and communication are adversely affected. When choosing lighting solutions for your vehicle, it is advisable to go for the ones that are faster when it comes to lighting up and do not heat up easily. LED lights surpass these standards. Unlike incandescent bulbs, LED lights are able to stay up for long and not heat up. These also produce great light intensity at 360 degrees. Drivers as far as twenty feet away are able to trace you and respond to any signals you make. The best Land Rover Range Rover LED light kits are available at CARiD, with the biggest brands in the industry lining the shop’s virtual shelves.
LED lights are available in two categories - interior and exterior. Interior LEDs concentrate on illumination of the interiors and indication, while exterior LEDs focus on the vehicles rear, back and sides. Both types are available at CARiD and are sourced from top brands like PUTCO, PLASMA GLOW, LUMEN and ACCESS. These brands are renowned for their long reputation of no compromise when it comes to quality and performance. LED lights like the Universal Side Markers and the Night Raider Scanning Tailgate Bar refresh the look of your vehicle and last for long. These are able to go for long without heating up. Thanks to their shape and precise framing, you are assured of a perfect fit. Installation problems that appear in improperly designed lights are not evident in LEDs. Other Land Rover Range Rover LED lights that will ensure performance and convenience are: day time running lights, round DRLs, turn signals and the front side marker lamps. These help you send a clear alert when reversing and parking.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- Putco® Premium LED Dome LightsUpgrade your interior lighting with this patent-pending LED dome light kit; it's the brightest dome light upgrade available! Custom designed for each vehicle, these LED bulbs utilize the original lighting fixtures - no modifications...13,000K Ultra-White Light LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduces a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$25.99 - $357.99
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $215.99
- Oracle Lighting® 18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE SMD Bulbs consume less power and put out less heat than the factory bulbs.Super High Output SMD Bulbs (18 LEDs Per Bulb)Good upgrade for Fog Light and Daytime Running Lights$67.15 - $84.15
- Lumen® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$169.96
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$32.56 - $40.50
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$23.02 - $34.52
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$44.78 - $73.78
- Putco® Front Side Marker Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $67.99
Land Rover Range Rover LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series