Range Rover Exhaust Systems
The Range Rover is the rare breed in Land Rover’s lineup of models, offering a blend of retro if esoteric looks and unmatched off-road abilities. Ensure that you can count on your Range Rover at all seasons without worrying about a slackening performance. This you can do with a brand new Range Rover exhaust system from CARiD. Built specifically for Range Rover engines, custom Land Rover Range Rover Exhaust Systems optimize engine power beyond the indicated maximum. They work by maximizing the flow of exhaust gases, which is restricted in the stock exhaust. Until you replace the stock exhaust system, your Range Rover will continually perform dismally below its capacity. Land Rover has made many changes to this model over the years and performance exhaust manufacturers have faithfully matched their offerings as the changes demand. Pick an exhaust system designed for your Range Rover year and engine to enjoy the greatest increase in horsepower.
With a complete exhaust system (Borla and MagnaFlow have cat back exhaust systems for the Range Rover) your engine output will increase by up to 10%, accompanied by a corresponding increase in torque. Power is addictive and the more you experience it in a vehicle, the more you want. Luckily, you can quench your increasing desire for Rover power with an additional performance header or two, which give you an extra 40-60hp. This is enough to give your Range Rover the push it needs to roll up any mountain or go round winding roads with the ease of a super car. The determined roar of the Range Rover exhaust system completes the exhaust unit. A SUV that’s as big and capable as the Range Rover deserves to sound the part, and CARiD’s range of custom Range Rover exhaust systems makes sure this happens. Let your Range Rover proclaim its real power with one of these.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $957.94$957.94
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,244.62$1,244.62
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Dual TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- RBP® - SS Turbo Tip with LogoStarting at: $199.55$199.55
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - R90 Radiused Exhaust TipsStarting at: $201.60$201.60
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Turn Down TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
"I am so impressed with the product that I have purchased from your company. The entire exhaust was so easy to install took may be half an hour to install from the moment of removal of my old rusted one. The difference in the car performance it made is tremendous. Biggest bonus is that it is not more noisy than my original exhaust was and... it is stainless. I love it, I knew that there is something better that than what my vehicle came equipped with. It should have that on the original vehicle from start with. Thank you all at CARiD!"