Having a garden of your own can be quite a beautiful sight. Gardens bring light, color and beauty to your home every day. Not only do they add some money to the worth of your home, but they also attract beautiful creatures like butterflies and hummingbirds. Starting and maintaining your garden is important and requires a decent amount of space to load mulch, soil, shovels, rakes, sheers, pots, seeds and anything else you would need to create and maintain your garden. For even larger gardens, mechanical equipment like lawn mowers, seeders and weed whackers may be used. A trailer and trailer hitches are important in moving your gardening equipment and supplies quickly whenever you need to. Check out the available Land Rover Range Rover Evoque trailer hitches at CARiD to help you decide on one that will work best for you and your gardening needs.
The machinery that’s used for a garden can add up in weight. But just the same, there is a Range Rover Evoque trailer hitch that will match this weight. There are 5 different classes of trailer hitches that are available at CARiD. The first is Class 1 and has a weight capacity of 2000 lbs. This class is great for small trailers and light loads. A class 2 trailer hitch has a weight capacity of 3500 lbs. This class of trailer hitch is great for small and medium sized trailers. They have enough space for one or two pieces of large gardening equipment. Class 3 trailer hitches have a weight capacity of 5000 lbs and are superb for medium sized trailers. They have enough weight capacity to store a few larger pieces of equipment or loads of flowers, soil, dirt, mulch and small supplies for large gardens. Class 4 trailer hitches have a capacity of 10000 lbs and are ideal for owing large trailers, while Class 5 hitches have capacity for over 10000 lbs.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $133.58$133.58
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Tekonsha® - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $10.45$10.45
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Lunette RingStarting at: $75.03$75.03
- CURT® - 3" Forged Adjustable Lunette Eye with Position ChannelStarting at: $59.86$59.86
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Army Logo on Pink Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
"Very pleased with this item. Finish is excellent and fitted perfectly. Looks great on the car, in my case a 2011 Toyata Rav4."
"Hitch step looks awesome on the Kia Sorento."