- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Tires
Tires directly affect your car’s performance, boosting your safety on the road. Good quality tires give comfort on the road despite harsh weather. CARiD is a leading car accessories retailer where you can shop for high end tires for your Range Rover Evoque. The company is famous for bringing tires from leading brands like the highly priced Dunlop to the cheaper but effective tire brands such as Nexen. The tires are perfectly developed with shock absorbers to protect you while on the road. They are made using refined methods and highest technology to affect their performance. Land Rover Range Rover Evoque tires are available in different sizes from 19” to 24” diameters. They come in different types depending on seasons. These are winter, summer and all-season tires. Winter tires are useful during low temperatures whereas summer tires are good for use in seasons of high temperatures. All-season tires are however the most suitable as they are developed to work in all weather conditions.
Weather and driving aggressiveness are some of the factors that tire thread life depends on. Reduced thread reduces air flow between the grooves, thereby increasing heat build up. Under-inflation resulting from worn threads increases chances of tire bursts. That’s why most tires at CARiD are fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitoring systems) sensors to detect these issues. They then notify the driver so that he can take curative action. One of the tires that could perfectly fit your Range Rover Evoque is the Pilot Super Sport from Michelin. It’s of the summer/ performance type of tires. These tires are long lasting, offer better breaking force and are efficient at consumption of fuel. They are of good quality and are designed for high performance. Drive the best wheels by buying quality tires at CARiD.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.