- (3)LED BulbsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (215)LED Light BarsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- LED Headlight KitsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (29)Underbody Light KitsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (33)Interior LED LightsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (62)Exterior LED LightsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (11)LED Turn SignalsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (43)LED Strips + TubesLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (41)SwitchesLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
Are you looking for unique lighting, one that will go on for a long time without heating up? Your Range Rover Evoque certainly deserves that. But you need not worry because CARiD has the solution for you in the form of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque LED lights. These are lights that will make your vehicle visible from as far as twenty feet and make other drivers respond quickly. LEDs basically consist of transistors coated with material that produces light when current passes through them. They are made from high level technology that ensures visibility is at its optimum and heating at its minimum. With the shop only dealing in the highest performing brands like PUTCO, PLASMAGLOW, RECON, ACCESS and LUMEN, quality is assured. Evoque LED lights from these brands undergo massive tests before reaching you, giving you the courage to choose them over traditional automotive lighting options. LED lights come as either interior or exterior lights. Interior LED lights concentrate on illumination and backlighting of car features.
Exterior LED lights go to the rear, front and sides. This includes rear lights, tail lights and DRLs. LED head auxiliary lights increase the brilliance of your headlamps, making your rear visible. With a light output of 360 degrees and a LED amount of 27 diodes, lighting up your rear gets revolutionized, bringing out a stylish yet professional look. Other LED lights like the turn signals, fog lights and brake lights are scaled and custom made to fit into the frame of your Range Rover Evoque. Because they make your modification unnoticeable, one would say they are straight from the car manufacturer. With the kick off of the LED light technology trend, many Evoque owners are embracing the reality of efficient hassle free lighting. No one wants to be left behind, not with lighting that goes an extra mile to see your needs met. And you shouldn’t either.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® Premium LED Dome LightsUpgrade your interior lighting with this patent-pending LED dome light kit; it's the brightest dome light upgrade available! Custom designed for each vehicle, these LED bulbs utilize the original lighting fixtures - no modifications...13,000K Ultra-White Light LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduces a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$25.99 - $357.99
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$127.47
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$32.56 - $40.50
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$23.02 - $34.52
- Oracle Lighting® 12" Exterior Flex LED Strip12" Exterior Flex LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Water-Proof FLEX SMD strips come in a single strip cut to the customer's specified length. A customer can cut strips to fit their needs.Bridgelux LED's made in the U.S.A.More LED'S per foot than the competition$11.99 - $13.56
- Oracle Lighting® Concept LED StripConcept LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. These strips replace the amber marker light and can also work as a turn signal in conjunction with the running light. This is an attractive and eye-catching alternative to your parking lights.Semi-Rigid High Powered SMD StripThe Dual Element Circuit allows the strip to be used as a running light at full power then when the turn signal is activated the strip will blink$38.25 - $144.46
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitLED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$126.65 - $254.15
- Oracle Lighting® Omni-Directional Emergency StrobeOmni-Directional Emergency Strobe by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 1x LED Light with driver, 2x Screws, 1x Gasket. Only 7/8" in height, the ORACLE SMD Omni-Directional Emergency Strobe is perfect for most applications where size and...10 flash patterns10-16VDC Operation$63.71 - $72.21
- Oracle Lighting® V2 LED ScannerV2 LED Scanner by Oracle Lighting®. LED Scanner Bars from Oracle are high visibility bars that are a perfect addition to any show car, or adds extra visibility to any emergency vehicle. Oracle ensures an easy installation; just...20 Lighting Effects At The Push Of A ButtonExcellent For Show Cars Or Emergency Vehicles$50.15 - $84.15
- PlasmaGlow® 10' LED Illuminators ModulesUniversal 10' LED Illuminators Modules by PlasmaGlow®. The 10 Foot Strip includes 10 Illuminators Modules and can be cut to length. Multiple strips can be connected together with the included waterproof plugs. Features:. 10 Foot...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowComes in a 10 ft. strip with 10 modules$46.03 - $100.41
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$44.78 - $67.03
- Putco® Back Up Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $66.99
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series