- Full KitsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (1)Bumpers & ValancesLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (71)Custom HoodsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Bumper LipsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Rear DiffusersLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Custom FendersLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Fender FlaresLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (2)Side SkirtsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Eye LidsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (5)SpoilersLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (64)HeadlightsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (2,915)Custom WheelsLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
- (3)Light CoversLand Rover Range Rover Evoque
Your Evoque is comfortable enough to drive over long journeys and versatile enough to get over almost any terrain that might get in your way which means that it’s a vehicle worthy of respect. Part of that respect means making sure that it always looks great and we have a range of visual upgrades that can make that task much easier. We have the right parts to make your Evoque an extension of your own personality and we have them at great prices so that you won’t spend a fortune!
Of course, the most important part of your vehicle when you consider visual impacts is the exterior and our Land Rover Range Rover Evoque aftermarket bodykits are the perfect way to make it look great. It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for a way to slightly improve the look of your vehicle or whether you’re looking to completely transform it into an extension of your personality because we have the right parts to do it all. Once you finish you’ll be left wondering how you ever drove a standard vehicle and you’ll be driving your Evoque even more often!
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$33.30 - $9,703.80
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive...Spoiler is extremely light weight and strong due to advanced materials and designEffectively reduces ground clearance so air flows around your vehicle rather than underneath it$122.40 - $935.10
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...Adds on to the lower section of rear bumper cover to add more aggressive styleEnhances aerodynamics with contours that reduce airflow drag$122.40 - $791.10
- Aero Function® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Aero Function®. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fender flares. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to...Includes fender flares and related pieces for all 4 wheel areasAll parts come ready to paint in gray primer coat$207.90 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Aero Function® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function®, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...1-piece spoiler spans the full length between front and rear wheel openingsEffectively reduces ground clearance$63.90 - $1,799.10
- Aero Function® AF-1 Style Body KitLand Rover Range Rover Evoque 2012, AF-1 Style Body Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$179.28 - $3,173.40
- VIS Racing® Euor Tech Style Body KitLand Rover Range Rover Evoque 2012, Euor Tech Style Body Kit by VIS Racing®. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it exclusively yours. Every part is made extremely durable to withstand the abuse of...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$1,574.61 - $9,447.68
- Magic Tilt® Galvanized FenderGalvanized Fender by Magic Tilt®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...$21.08 - $38.19
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- Seibon® 15 3/4" x 19 1/2" Carbon Fiber Square PanelUniversal 15 3/4" x 19 1/2" Carbon Fiber Square Panel by Seibon®. Material: Carbon Fiber. 1 Piece. Seibon Carbon components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. The production team offers superior...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$42.50 - $102.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber TubeUniversal 47" Carbon Fiber Tube by Seibon®. Material: Carbon Fiber. 1 Piece. Seibon Carbon components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. The production team offers superior craftsmanship with over 15 years...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$30.60 - $45.90
- VIS Racing® Euor Tech Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (12LREVO4DET-099)Euor Tech Style Body Kit (12LREVO4DET-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$9,447.68
- Aero Function® AF-1 Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (108745)AF-1 Style Body Kit (108745) by Aero Function®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 8 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Add On Spoiler, Light Housings, Side Skirts, Rear Diffuser. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$1,917.00
- Aero Function® AF-1 Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (108746)AF-1 Style Body Kit (108746) by Aero Function®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 9 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Add On Spoiler, Light Housings, Side Skirts, Rear Diffuser, Exhaust. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and...$2,894.40
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$139.00 - $152.10
Range Rover Evoque Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro