- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.12 - $133.31
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER CTS$127.67 - $214.45
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK ST8000$273.19
About Land Rover LR4 Tires
Tires are one of the road safety features. Purchasing the right tires for your Land Rover LR4 improves on the car’s performance and stability, bringing you comfort while driving. Shop for high end tires at CARiD, one of the leading retailers of car accessories. Some of the brands you likely will come across are Dunlop, Michigan, Nitto and Achilles. The tires are designed using the highest technology to promote the car’s performance. The commonly used materials in manufacturing Land Rover LR4 tires are synthetic rubber, compound chemicals and steel. Purchasing tires at CARiD gives you added advantage as the company ensures that all of its tires are fitted with the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system). This is the device which monitors pressure and temperature and keeps you well informed of the levels of each through the vehicle’s computer. LR4 tires available at the store are in all sizes ranging from 19” to 24”. The tires are grouped into tree types. The all-season tires, winter tires and summer tires. All season tires save you the burden of changing tires during winter or summer seasons and are therefore very reliable.
CARiD range of tires helps you select those that meet your preferences starting from all-terrain tires to performance tires. All terrain tires are developed to provide easy and comfortable cruising off-road. You can also find run-flat tires at CARiD. These are designed to keep on functioning even after damage. One example of tires for your LR4 is the General Grabber UHP, an all-season, performance tire. It features excellent handling abilities, braking and traction in both wet and dry conditions. The tires promote even wear and ensure comfortable rides. Another example is the Delinte D8 all season/performance tires. They provide excellent traction in all weather conditions, minimize noise and offer smooth highway rides. Delinte tires are reliable and made with cutting-edge technology to reduce tread wear.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.