Moving heavy objects and vehicles can be a total pain. In fact, it can be a complete inconvenience for many people. This typically requires a moving truck and/or trailer. If you don’t have a way to move the items yourself or a trailer to put them in, then you have to waste extra money with a moving company. Moving companies can be a bit expensive and even more expensive if you’re moving between states. Take a moment to look through Land Rover LR3 trailer hitches at CARiD to find one for any situation you may be in. Trailer hitches are multi-purpose and are used for not only hauling trailers and vehicles, but also for bike racks, moving equipment and tailgating. For ease in using a trailer and a hitch, consider buying a cargo carrier as well. CARiD stocks a variety of them, one example being the Universal Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier by CURT, which can handle up to 60 small boxes and small equipment of equal weight.
For vehicles and trailers however, trailer hitches of a higher class are a must. A Class 1 trailer hitch can hold up to 2000 lbs. A Class 2 has the weight capacity of 3500 lbs. The weight capacity of a Class 3 is 5000 lbs while a Class 4 supports up to 10000 lbs. Anything that’s over 10000 lbs needs a Class 5 trailer hitch. The Class 3 Exposed Round Black Rear Trailer Hitch Receiver by CURT has a weight capacity limit of 6000 lbs. The tongue weight on this hitch receiver is 600 lbs. Attach this receiver to your hitch and you’re ready to tow a medium or large trailer full of your personal belongings, equipment, sporting goods, motorcycles or even jet skis. A Class 3 or 4 trailer hitch from CARiD is also great for hauling a vehicle or small boat from one location to another.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $90.82$90.82
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $167.11$167.11
- Tekonsha® - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $10.45$10.45
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Hopkins® - Reliance™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $65.76$65.76
- CURT® - Brake Control HarnessStarting at: $6.83$6.83
- Hopkins® - Agility™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $104.20$104.20
- Hopkins® - Brake-Force™ Brake ControlStarting at: $60.67$60.67
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Hopkins® - Brake Control ConnectorStarting at: $13.50$13.50
"Very pleased with this item. Finish is excellent and fitted perfectly. Looks great on the car, in my case a 2011 Toyata Rav4."
"Hitch step looks awesome on the Kia Sorento."