Land Rover LR3 Floor Mats
Any vehicle commands your utmost attention. But for a machine this luxurious and imposing, keeping on top of it is even more vital. It’s spacious. Accommodating. Classy. To put it in simpler terms, you can’t just settle. CARiD features Land Rover LR3 Floor Mats that take the pressure off. Brought to you by revered brand-names like WeatherTech®, Lloyd Mats®, and Nifty™, our assortment of Land Rover LR3 Floor Mats are the top-quality answer you need for custom protection and comfort. Choose from Land Rover LR3 Rubber Mats, soothing LUXE™ Carpet mats, Floor Liners, and even Custom Embroidered Land Rover LR3 Mats for a stylish accent which sets your ride apart even further. All Land Rover LR3 Mats in our selection are custom-fit to your vehicle – no slipping or overlapping. For professional defense against spills and stains with a classy, upscale presence to go along with it, you have no other choice. Click on your Model Year above to find out more today!
- WeatherTech® - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $29.95$29.95
- LLOYD® - Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor MatsStarting at: $86.90$86.90
- LLOYD® - LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor MatsStarting at: $141.00$141.00
- Lund® - Catch-It™ Vinyl Floor MatsStarting at: $55.99$55.99
- Lund® - Catch-It™ Carpet Floor MatsStarting at: $79.20$79.20
- Husky Liners® - Classic Style™ Floor LinersStarting at: $48.95$48.95
- Husky Liners® - X-Act Contour™ Floor LinersStarting at: $90.95$90.95
- FanMats® - Carpet Car MatsStarting at: $31.31$31.31
- Wade® - Sure-Fit Floor MatsStarting at: $95.35$95.35
| Posted by Martin | (Vancouver, BC)
Well designed. Liners fit well in their respective spaces, do not move. I like the fact that they have raised sides, keeps carpets clean and water within the liner. I expected the liners to be a little more substantial (thicker), but time will tell as far as the wear goes. Front passenger side liner should be 6" longer in the front side, it leaves about 6" of carpeting exposed and also is prone to sliding forward on exit. Driver's side liner fits great, has the right length, I don't understand why the passenger side liner's shorter. Rear liner is one piece, which is great, but would also benefit from a couple of inches of added length under front seats. All in all, much better fit than Land Rover rubber mats, which caused leakage of messy water into the carpeting and never stayed in place (especially the rear ones). Pricey, but what the hell...it's my baby ;-).
HSE • SE • Base • HSE Lux