The Land Rover LR3 is the go-to vehicle for all-terrain adventure. With its ample dose of luxury and proven ability to withstand the roughest of road conditions, the LR3 remains dependable in all situations. Ensure that your LR3 doesn’t lose its winning streak on the road by equipping it with a custom exhaust system. CARiD has a wide variety of superior quality Land Rover LR3 exhaust systems that you can choose from. If you’ve always wished the LR3 was a littler lighter, you will thank the brains behind the LR3 custom exhaust system because LR3 custom exhausts are very light in weight – far lighter than the stock exhaust system. Removing the stock exhaust and fitting in one of these is the surest way to lower the weight of the LR3 without compromising its performance.
Get a fitting exhaust for your LR3 trim from CARiD and enjoy up to 10% extra horsepower and torque. There is a range of brands to choose from: MagnaFlow, Borla, Flowmaster and Gibson are just some of the brands available, among other top names in the industry. With their sturdy stainless steel shell and equally hardy interiors, custom Land Rover LR3 exhaust systems provide lasting durability. Your exhaust system will not need a replacement; neither will you keep going back to the mechanic for fixing because it simply does not malfunction or break down easily. Drive your LR3 in the rocks or in water, the custom Land Rover LR3 exhaust system will remain intact. It truly offers real value for money. The aggressive tone you get from the exhaust system tells of a masculine engine that knows its place on the road toughies list, which is right at the top.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,372.98$1,372.98
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled End TipStarting at: $24.99$24.99
Posted by Dirk S.
"I am so impressed with the product that I have purchased from your company. The entire exhaust was so easy to install took may be half an hour to install from the moment of removal of my old rusted one. The difference in the car performance it made is tremendous. Biggest bonus is that it is not more noisy than my original exhaust was and... it is stainless. I love it, I knew that there is something better that than what my vehicle came equipped with. It should have that on the original vehicle from start with. Thank you all at CARiD!"