- County Classic Ignition Parts
- Defender Ignition Parts
- Defender 90 Ignition Parts
- Discovery Ignition Parts
Land Rover manufactures compact, mid-size, and full-size SUVs engineered and built in the U.K. and sold all over the world. Each Land Rover vehicle possesses a mix of great performance, quality, and luxury. Its variety of reliable engines will never leave you dissatisfied. It is known to impress its owners with superb off-road and towing capabilities. An incredible SUV, it is versatile and perfect for hauling loads and conquering unknown terrains. It provides a lot of features to make off- and on-road driving easier and more enjoyable. No matter what is going to lie ahead, it will always be ready to stand up to the challenge.
Here on our website, we would like to offer you a selection of quality aftermarket Land Rover ignition parts. We work with reputable manufacturers such as Denso, NGK, Champion, and others. We offer spark plugs, ignition wires, coils, knock and ping sensors and… any and every replacement part that you might need for your Land Rover. Use our quality Land Rover ignition parts because they are designed to provide OE-like operation to restore the system to original condition. On our website, we offer you high quality replacements for your original parts, reliable products to meet your Land Rover ignition system needs!
- NGK® Spark PlugSpark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.$2.57 - $23.54
- Bosch® Knock SensorKnock Sensor by Bosch®. A knock sensor is vital for detecting engine pinging. Optimize your engine performance and prevent other engine components from damage by simply replacing your faulty knock sensor with a Bosch...$15.56 - $170.81
- Denso® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable...$2.08 - $35.34
- Prenco® Ignition WireIgnition Wire by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$9.03 - $362.47
- Autolite® Spark Plug SetSpark Plug Set by Autolite®. This spark plug by Autolite is specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The product is made of premium materials to ensure extreme...$4.32 - $9.60
- Beck Arnley® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$6.46 - $115.36
- Prenco® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$9.03 - $362.47
- Motorcraft® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Motocraft®. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion while...$2.56 - $14.49
- Delphi® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one...$23.13 - $273.28
- Genuine® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$0.75 - $712.24
- Motorcraft® Iridium Spark PlugIridium Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to...$2.56 - $14.49
- NGK® G-Power™ Spark PlugG-Power Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.$4.11 - $8.43
- Denso® Primary Ignition WirePrimary Ignition Wire by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering...$9.04 - $537.01
- NGK® Standard Spark PlugStandard Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.$2.57 - $10.02
- Bosch® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer...$9.44 - $317.14
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Auto Repair PartsAuto Parts: Dealer vs. AftermarketThe question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine" because they were made by the exact same production facility that made the parts installed on the assembly line.
- Auto Repair PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Auto Repair PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Land Rover Ignition Parts Reviews
1998 Land Rover Discovery