Deciding on the right trailer hitch doesn’t have to be an extremely hard decision. It can be quite easy in fact if you know where to look for multiple choices. Check out the variety of Land Rover Freelander Trailer Hitches at CARiD in order to find one that will match your needs. There are five classes of Freelander hitches to choose from, and each class is more or less durable and sturdier than the other. Another major difference between each class is the amount of weight it can withstand during its haul. While a class 1 can handle 2000 lbs, a class 5 has a total capacity of over 10000 lbs. A class 3 trailer hitch is in the middle and has a total weight capacity of 5000 lbs. This class is a superb option for most hauling needs. Whether you have to move a medium sized trailer, small boat, and vehicle or for other reasons, try a class 3 trailer hitch.
The Land Rover Freelander Class 3 Max Frame Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite has a weight carrying capacity of 3500 lbs. Its tongue weight is 350 lbs. This lifetime warranty trailer hitch is strong and durable for heavy hauls. Another trailer hitch you can consider is the Land Rover Freelander Class 3 / Class 4 Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch. Its weight capacity is also 3500 lbs with a tongue weight that totals 350 lbs. If you are interested in a strong trailer hitch where excess tongue weight can be transferred to the front axle, the Land Rover Freelander Class 3 Concealed Black Rear Trailer Hitch by CURT is the way to go. A class 3 trailer hitch isn’t needed however for small tasks like moving bicycles for instance. In this case, try CARiD’s Universal Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier that holds up to 500 lbs. It also comes equipped with a 20x60 inch platform.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $188.50$188.50
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / Class 4 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $188.50$188.50
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $163.21$163.21
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Loaded Ball Mount with Ball for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $24.55$24.55
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Adjustable Tow BarStarting at: $142.35$142.35
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
"Very pleased with this item. Finish is excellent and fitted perfectly. Looks great on the car, in my case a 2011 Toyata Rav4."
"Hitch step looks awesome on the Kia Sorento."