Land Rover Discovery Hitch Covers
Trailer hitches can be used to haul a number of things. They come in handy for moving small to large trailers. You can also utilize them to haul motorcycles, vehicles, trucks, horses, boats and other large cargo. Years back, moving large vehicles from location to location required a truck or a moving truck, but now, trailer hitches allow anyone to move vehicles with their car. Check out the Land Rover Discovery trailer hitches at CARiD to find one that suits your needs best. For example, CARiD’s Class 3 Exposed Black Rear Trailer Hitch Receiver by CURT can be used for large weight capacities. Its weight carrying capacity is 5000 lbs and its tongue weight is 500 lbs. This hitch is a superb option for hauling a vehicle, medium/large trailer or even a small boat. There are multiple trailer hitch sizes that you should consider before making a choice. If you’re moving a small trailer for your animals or personal items, you won’t need the same strength as a class 3 hitch.
First, consider what it is that you’re hauling. Does it need a trailer hitch or can a cargo carrier work? At CARiD the Universal Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier can be used to move bicycles, food, some equipment and other small items. This cargo carrier has a weight capacity of 500 lbs and a platform that’s 20x60 inches. If a trailer hitch is needed, choose one wisely. A Class 1 trailer hitch can haul a weight capacity of 2000 lbs. A Class 2 trailer hitch can haul up to 3500 lbs. Class 3 trailer hitches can handle 5000 lbs. A Class 4 trailer hitch hauls up to 10000 lbs. A Class 5 is the highest class and has a weight carrying capacity of over 10000 lbs. While a Class 1 is good for small trailers, a Class 5 can handle virtually anything you throw at it.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $215.67$215.67
- CURT® - Class 3 10" Drop Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $36.14$36.14
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $26.59$26.59
- Reese® - Class 3 Quick-Loading Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $18.06$18.06
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3/4 7-1/4" Drop Adjustable Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $140.43$140.43
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Lunette RingStarting at: $75.03$75.03
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
Posted by Terrence Q.
"Very pleased with this item. Finish is excellent and fitted perfectly. Looks great on the car, in my case a 2011 Toyata Rav4."
Posted by Ken I.
"Hitch step looks awesome on the Kia Sorento."