- (3)LED BulbsLand Rover Defender
- (215)LED Light BarsLand Rover Defender
- (29)Underbody Light KitsLand Rover Defender
- (33)Interior LED LightsLand Rover Defender
- (62)Exterior LED LightsLand Rover Defender
- (11)LED Turn SignalsLand Rover Defender
- (43)LED Strips + TubesLand Rover Defender
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsLand Rover Defender
- (41)SwitchesLand Rover Defender
Still worried of night accidents due to visibility problems? Well, LED lights from CARiD are designed just for you! LED lights are a form of transistor, coated with a substrate that emits light when current is applied. With light emitting diodes, visibility is greatly enhanced such that drivers as far as twenty eight feet away are able to notice you and respond. The masculine appeal of your Land Rover Defender blends uniquely with LED lights to give a professional look. Land Rover Defender LED lights are available in two categories: interior and exterior LED lights. At CARiD the finest LED lights the industry can offer are provided. This is because all LED lighting products sold here are from reputable manufacturers like PUTCO, PLUSMA GLOW, ACCESS and LUMEN, brands that allow no compromise when it comes to quality. With LED lights from the shop, you are assured of lifetime service.
LED lights have proven to be ten times faster than traditional incandescent bulbs when it comes to lighting up. Coupled with other factors like less energy consumption and moisture proofing, this makes them a hundred times more practical to use on a vehicle like the Land Rover Defender. When choosing exterior LED lights, important parts to consider include headlights, tail lights, side lights and break lights. Head light auxiliary bulbs increase the brilliance of your headlamps and other front lighting areas, making all drivers at the front noticeable and maximizing your rear visibility. This is due to the broad light output of about 360 degrees. For indication, illumination and backlighting, interior LED bulbs are the products to use. They will serve the entire interior map light and cargo area of your Defender, with an assurance of visibility especially, LCD backlight. All these LED lights have been manufactured with customer needs in mind and higher technology at work, ensuring easy installation and safe use.
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$32.56 - $40.50
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$23.02 - $34.52
- Oracle Lighting® 12" Exterior Flex LED Strip12" Exterior Flex LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Water-Proof FLEX SMD strips come in a single strip cut to the customer's specified length. A customer can cut strips to fit their needs.Bridgelux LED's made in the U.S.A.More LED'S per foot than the competition$11.99 - $13.56
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® Concept LED StripConcept LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. These strips replace the amber marker light and can also work as a turn signal in conjunction with the running light. This is an attractive and eye-catching alternative to your parking lights.Semi-Rigid High Powered SMD StripThe Dual Element Circuit allows the strip to be used as a running light at full power then when the turn signal is activated the strip will blink$38.25 - $144.46
- Oracle Lighting® Omni-Directional Emergency StrobeOmni-Directional Emergency Strobe by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 1x LED Light with driver, 2x Screws, 1x Gasket. Only 7/8" in height, the ORACLE SMD Omni-Directional Emergency Strobe is perfect for most applications where size and...10 flash patterns10-16VDC Operation$63.71 - $72.21
- Oracle Lighting® V2 LED ScannerV2 LED Scanner by Oracle Lighting®. LED Scanner Bars from Oracle are high visibility bars that are a perfect addition to any show car, or adds extra visibility to any emergency vehicle. Oracle ensures an easy installation; just...20 Lighting Effects At The Push Of A ButtonExcellent For Show Cars Or Emergency Vehicles$50.15 - $84.15
- PlasmaGlow® 10' LED Illuminators ModulesUniversal 10' LED Illuminators Modules by PlasmaGlow®. The 10 Foot Strip includes 10 Illuminators Modules and can be cut to length. Multiple strips can be connected together with the included waterproof plugs. Features:. 10 Foot...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowComes in a 10 ft. strip with 10 modules$46.03 - $100.41
- Oracle Lighting® Motorcycle 5050 SMD KitMotorcycle 5050 SMD Kit by Oracle Lighting®. This Plug and Play LED kit from Oracle Lighting features high powered 5050 SMD Flexible LED Strips, in a variety of sizes, specially designed for motorcycle applications. The LED strips...Super-Bright 3 Chip SMD8 Different Popular Colors$84.95 - $110.45
- KC HiLiTES® Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator (3116)Universal Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator by KC HiLiTES®. 30 Amp Oval Lighted Rocker Switches with Green LED Indicator, is a standard equipment part included with all KC HiLiTES Light kits. Manufactured from the highest...30 Amp Rocker Switch Included In Most All KC Light SystemsStandard Load/Ground/Switch Construction$11.36
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Land Rover Defender LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series