- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC SUV$160.90
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Land Rover Defender 90 Tires
Tires are among the car accessories that bring comfort and responsive steering while on the road. Getting the right tires for your Land Rover Defender 90 goes a long way in ensuring safety on the road. CARiD is a leading car accessories company that stocks the best quality winter, summer and all-season Land Rover Defender 90 tires. Winter tires for the Defender 90 are suitable for use at low temperatures while all-season tires save you the burden of changing tires during summer or winter. The tires are available in different sizes from 16” to the 20” diameters. CARiD ensures that the tires it stocks are made with skill and technology for efficiency. The tires are designed with high quality materials which include a synthetic rubber and steel combo. Performance tires, Eco tires and All-terrain tires are the three groups into which Defender 90 tires can be classified, as dictated by their usage. Performance tires are effective for everyday use while all-terrain tires are perfect for off-road use.
This Land Rover model has various quality tires that ensure performance hence reliability. Tires available at the store include those from popular brands such as Achilles, Michigan and Firestone. Examples of quality tires for this model include the Continental CrossContact LX20, which is an all season Eco tire. This type of tire has amazing features such as enhanced fuel efficiency, and gives a comfortable ride and improved snow performance. Another type of excellent quality tires for the Defender 90 is the all season, all terrain Dueler A/T 695 from Bridgestone. The features of this particular type of tire include increased mud and snow traction, enhanced wet grip and on-road stability. In Addition, Land Rover Defender 90 tires from CARiD have TPMS (tire pressure monitor system sensors) to regulate pressure and temperature. The store has a group of friendly and dedicated staff/experts that attend to you, helping you choose the right tires depending on your needs.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.