Are you moving to a new location in another state? If so, I’m sure you’ve started calling moving companies to help transfer your belongings. Thankfully, you don’t have to spend all of that money. Instead, you can check out the Land Rover County Classic trailer hitches at CARiD and get a trailer to move your belongings from your old house to your new house. There are different types of trailers that you can purchase; small, medium, large or extra large. Once you have the right trailer, you can then buy a fitting trailer hitch. Each hitch class has a different weight capacity so ensure that the one you buy can handle the weight of your trailer. For instance, if you’re only loading clothes and small personal belongings into your trailer, then you won’t need a high class trailer hitch. A small trailer hitch will do the job right.
A small trailer can be hauled with a Class 1 trailer hitch. Class 1 trailer hitches have a weight capacity of 2000 lbs and a tongue weight of 250. A Class 2 trailer hitch has a weight capacity of 3500 lbs. This hitch can be used for a small or medium sized trailer. A Class 3 trailer hitch can haul up to 5000 lbs. This hitch can easily haul your belongings in a medium or large trailer. A Class 3 trailer hitch can also be used to pull your car. Class 4 Land Rover County Classic trailer hitches from CARiD are a superb choice for hauling large or extra large trailers. Not only can they hold your clothes, shoes, memories and other personal belongings, but you can also throw in any bikes, motorcycles or jet skis you might have. Class 5 trailer hitches are the strongest and have a total weight capacity of over 10000 lbs. Whatever the size of hitch you need, CARiD has you covered.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Adjustable Tow BarStarting at: $142.35$142.35
- CURT® - 3" Forged Adjustable Lunette Eye with Position ChannelStarting at: $59.86$59.86
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Army Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- Tekonsha® - Breakaway System for 1 to 3 Axle TrailersStarting at: $46.54$46.54
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $422.95$422.95
"Very pleased with this item. Finish is excellent and fitted perfectly. Looks great on the car, in my case a 2011 Toyata Rav4."
"Hitch step looks awesome on the Kia Sorento."