Land Rover Bumpers
Bumpers have been a must-have thing for passenger cars since 1971, when the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard issued its first passenger car bumper standard. This standard had been changed several times during the last decades, still, bumpers stay a vital part of any vehicle. Everyone knows that a bumper is a shield made of plastic, steel, or aluminum mounted on the rear and front of any vehicle. This auto part aims to reduce damage to the car in case of a low-speed collision.
Any vehicle must have a bumper to ensure safe driving. The Land Rover is no exception. This SUV retained a go-anywhere attitude and the reputation of one of the most reliable vehicles all over the globe. Moreover, the Land Rover is all about safety. That's why its bumpers are first-class and really durable. Still sometimes, there are situations that lead to bumper damage, which makes you search for the aftermarket one. CARiD.com is the place you have to be if you are looking for a Land Rover bumper. We offer you nothing less than the highest level of quality and most exquisite craftsmanship. Moreover, our team knows the federal regulations pertaining to bumper strength and offers you only the products that meet them.
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$4.02 - $731.44
- Replace® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$4.34 - $713.79
- Replace® Front Bumper Face BarFront Bumper Face Bar by Replace®. The face bar is the outermost and most visible part of the bumper, and will usually suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. Even if the underlying parts of the bumper are okay, a damaged...$29.00 - $644.15
- Replace® Front BumperFront Bumper by Replace®. The bumpers protect the body of the vehicle at the front and rear. They're your car or truck's first line of defense. But while bumpers guard expensive grilles and sheet metal, they too can be seriously...$29.00 - $644.15
- Dupli-Color® Trim PaintTrim Paint by Dupli-Color®, 11 oz. Trim Paint is formulated to restore an OEM Flat Black finish to metal trim and molding around windows, body sides, and other vehicle areas. Trim Paint is a quick drying and durable coating ideal...Features EZ Touch® Conical NozzleSatin black finish restores faded trim$7.33
- Dupli-Color® Paint StripperPaint Stripper by Dupli-Color®, 11 oz. Paint Stripper quickly removes paint, varnish, shellac and lacquer in minutes. Effective on metal, wood, glass, and other hard surfaces, Dupli-Color Paint Stripper penetrates into cracks and...$7.86
- Dupli-Color® Shadow™ Chrome BlackOut CoatingShadow™ Chrome BlackOut Coating by Dupli-Color®. Shadow™ Chrome Black-Out Coating is a two-can system that creates the popular look of black chrome on polished metal or chrome surfaces for cars, trucks and motorcycles. The...$17.84
- Dupli-Color® Rust Fix™ Rust TreatmentRust Fix™ Rust Treatment by Dupli-Color®, 10.25 oz. Destroys rust on contact by bonding and transforming it into a sandable and paintable surface. Sprays on clear and transforms into a black, metal protecting coating that...Destroys rust on contactPrevents future rust from forming$9.44
- Dupli-Color® Hot Tires™ Pen (White)Hot Tires™ White Pen by Dupli-Color®, 0.5 oz. Whether your tires are old or new, Dupli-Color® Hot Tires™ gives you a way to add color or personalize your muscle car, truck, or sport compact tires. This fast-drying, durable...$7.92
- Dupli-Color® Effex™ Coat (Clear)Effex™ Clear Coat by Dupli-Color®, 7 oz. Give non-metallic paint a brilliant glitter effect with Dupli-Color® Effex™. Available as a clear top coat which allows the base color it is applied over to shine through, Effex is...$12.87
- Dupli-Color® Copper Plate CoatingCopper Plate Coating by Dupli-Color®. Copper Plate Coating is a two-can system that creates a deep copper effect over high quality polished metal or true chrome surfaces for cars, trucks and motorcycles. The system includes a...$19.05
- Dupli-Color® Scratch Seal™ Clear Sealer PenScratch Seal™ Clear Sealer Pen (SFSS100) by Dupli-Color®, 0.4 oz. Is an easy-to-use, high-quality, fast-drying, clear paint specially formulated to permanently seal any scratch. It prevents the scratch from getting worse and...$5.07
- Dupli-Color® Premium Repair KitPremium Repair Kit (NG200) by Dupli-Color®, 4.5 oz. For the ultimate in scratch and chip repair, Dupli-Color® Premium Touch-Up Repair Kit is the answer. The kit features improved tools and added elements that make it the most...$16.83
- Dupli-Color® Wheel Paint (Bronze)Bronze Wheel Paint (HWP105) by Dupli-Color®, 11 oz. Customize or dress up worn out wheels with Dupli-Color® Wheel Coating. This advanced, track-tested acrylic enamel formula restores original wheel appearance and protects against...$7.36
- Dupli-Color® Wheel Paint (Black)Black Wheel Paint (HWP104) by Dupli-Color®, 11 oz. Customize or dress up worn out wheels with Dupli-Color® Wheel Coating. This advanced, track-tested acrylic enamel formula restores original wheel appearance and protects against...$7.36
Guides & Articles
- Auto Body PartsHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Popular Bumpers Part Numbers