- County Classic Replacement Brake Parts
- Defender Replacement Brake Parts
- Defender 90 Replacement Brake Parts
- Discovery Replacement Brake Parts
- Discovery Sport Replacement Brake Parts
- Freelander Replacement Brake Parts
- LR2 Replacement Brake Parts
- LR3 Replacement Brake Parts
- (919)Disc Brake PadsLand Rover
- (828)Brake RotorsLand Rover
- (311)OE Repair Brake KitsLand Rover
- (13)Drum Brake ShoesLand Rover
- (14)Brake DrumsLand Rover
- (447)Brake CalipersLand Rover
- (15)Brake Wheel CylindersLand Rover
- (98)Brake Lines & HosesLand Rover
- (40)Brake Master CylindersLand Rover
- (33)Brake BoostersLand Rover
- (62)ABS System PartsLand Rover
- (33)Parking Brake ComponentsLand Rover
- (184)Brake System SensorsLand Rover
- (172)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsLand Rover
- (319)Brake HardwareLand Rover
- (58)Brake Fluids & LubricantsLand Rover
Brake parts of any vehicle wear out over time. The brake system of Land Rover vehicles is no exception. This crucial system is intended to maintain safe driving. Needless to mention, it is one of the most important mechanisms in your automobile. The brake system consists of many components, including ABS parts, calipers, pads or shoes, and others. Are you searching for quality Land Rover replacement brake parts? Our web store is an excellent destination to get all needed products to restore your treasure. Do not wait for big troubles to come, replace worn-out parts of your automobile in no time buying quality repair parts.
We are proud to offer you the finest repair parts the aftermarket industry can offer for the time being. We know no compromise when it comes to durability and quality of our parts. Our professionals are always ready to help you choose the needed repair part and give you a piece of advice. We partner with the most reputable brands in the industry, including Сentric, Akebono, Wagner, and others. These brands pay attention to the tiniest details designing repair parts for your vehicle. Restore your Land Rover to its initial condition just in no time and at a reasonable price.
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...$52.24 - $980.87
- Power Stop® Euro-Stop Premium Plain Brake KitEuro-Stop Premium Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop. Improve the stopping power and safety of your European vehicle with the Power Stop Euro-Stop Brake Kit that is manufactured according to OE specifications and is ECE-R90-certified....$80.67 - $696.87
- Power Stop® Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...$14.46 - $151.03
- Centric® C-Tek Standard Brake RotorC-Tek Standard Brake Rotor by Centric. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...$12.51 - $158.43
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$18.58 - $753.48
- Pronto® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. Theyre engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...$8.76 - $148.73
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Metal Premium Brake RotorTRUE Metal Premium Brake Rotor by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$21.72 - $229.81
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Metal Zimmerman Brake RotorTRUE Metal Zimmerman Brake Rotor by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$34.74 - $328.66
- Wagner® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.$15.98 - $1,007.24
- Original Equipment® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Original Equipment.$41.76 - $764.19
- Allmakes 4x4® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Allmakes 4x4.$69.84
- Pilenga® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pilenga.$24.32 - $199.74
- Eurospare® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Eurospare.$47.23 - $431.41
- ACDelco® Professional Durastop Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional Durastop Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...$29.20 - $193.28
- Power Stop® Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...$25.48 - $74.88
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Land Rover Brake Parts Reviews
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport