- ACCELERA® PHI-R$50.89 - $114.32
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE R1$126.51 - $415.98
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE050A RFT$262.20 - $504.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 3$152.00 - $436.94
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT 01 DSST ROF$242.92 - $572.86
- FALKEN® AZENIS FK453$105.21 - $261.25
- GOODYEAR® EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 2$136.47 - $381.76
- HANKOOK® VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120$97.77 - $296.33
About Lamborghini Murcielago Tires
The Lamborghini Murcielago is an exciting car to drive especially on the freeway. Its sharp styling design, explosive speed and dominating presence on the freeway continues to draw the attention of many sports car aficionados. The cabin area is spacious and decked with sophisticated gadgets designed to promote excellent performance on the road. Your choice of tires for your vehicle need to be in line with the season and expected performance level. CARiD has in stock top grade Lamborghini Murcielago tires from the most reputable brands in the country. They have also lined up a pool of qualified professionals to guide you as you make that important choice for your car. Seasonal tires are widely available in different sizes and brands. All season tires are designed for regions that experience short winter periods. These tires are popular for the convenience they introduce to your car. The Bridgestone Potenza tires are famous for their excellent wet traction and reduced noise on the road. They are also snow rated for a large portion of the year.
Regular tires will suffice on many paved roads. However, if you are looking to get away to some long distance destination, then you need a set of high quality all terrain tires. These tires are sturdier than regular tires and are equipped to handle the rough tracks associated with the great outdoors. Installing the Pirelli P Zero Run Flat tire is an awesome idea. These kind of tires allow you to continue driving safely even with a damaged tire. Lamborghini Murcielago tires should always be in top quality condition to maintain the legendary performance associated with the Lamborghini brand. Install TPMS sensors on all your tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. Also, replace all worn out tires because this have a tendency to compromise performance and safety in the long term.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.