- ACCELERA® PHI$60.03 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE T/A KDW$107.87 - $391.63
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE-11$143.72 - $373.03
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$118.41 - $427.84
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-S$106.37 - $241.91
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.06 - $1,163.26
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$82.71 - $255.35
About Lamborghini Gallardo Tires
The Lamborghini brand is synonymous with explosive power, performance and cutting-edge technology. The Lamborghini Gallardo affirms this in every sense. It has a sharp styling design, a muscular engine and head-turning sports car looks. Its cabin has an attractive styling design, packed with high tech gadgetry designed to provide excellent performance on the road. Equipping this masterpiece with the appropriate set of wheels will enhance performance, ride quality and control. In this regard, CARiD has a wide selection of Lamborghini Gallardo tires designed to meet your specific need. Their tires come from the most reputable brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, BF Goodrich and Dunlop among others. Quality is of essence in the production process. These tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic materials and high tech fabrics. Your choice will depend on several factors such as season and expected performance. Summer tires are designed to enhance performance in dry weather conditions. BF Goodrich tires have an outstanding wet handling and braking feature. They also promote fuel efficiency and excellent tread life.
Winter tires on the other hand are designed to handle the challenges arising from the low temperature conditions of winter. These tires have a strong braking force and excellent traction in snow. The Bridgestone Blizzak tires exhibit strong aquaplaning resistance and provide a better feeling of the road thereby promoting handling and control. The condition of your tires has a profound impact on performance and stability. Poor thread life affects hydroplaning resistance and control. It also reduces the free flow of air currents between the grooves creating increased heat buildup on the tire. In addition worn out tires have more porosity and experience greater leakage than newer tires. To promote safe driving ensure all your Lamborghini Gallardo tires have a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor to monitor air pressure and temperature. These sensors also alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the norm occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.