- (15)Complete SystemsLamborghini Gallardo
- (22)Catalytic ConvertersLamborghini Gallardo
- (147)MufflersLamborghini Gallardo
- (129)Exhaust TipsLamborghini Gallardo
- (84)Exhaust PipesLamborghini Gallardo
- (34)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsLamborghini Gallardo
- (93)Emission ControlLamborghini Gallardo
- (45)Performance ChipsLamborghini Gallardo
Rock your Lamborghini Gallardo in style with a brand new custom exhaust system from CARiD. Lamborghini Gallardo Exhaust Systems give outstanding power and push the engine to peak performance for an unsurpassed driving experience. The custom exhaust works by increasing exhaust scavenging and maximizing exhaust flow. This leaves room for clean air and fuel mixture, and speeds up combustion and power generation. Expect about 10% additional horsepower. If you are truly thirsty for power, fit in a performance header or two for up to 60hp more and proportional amounts of torque. The resultant towing power is enough to reward you with a mini version of a racing experience. You won’t go wrong with the Borla Lamborghini Gallardo cat back exhaust system or any of the Gallardo exhaust components from Flowmaster, Gibson or Weapon-R. Go for a direct replacement exhaust system and enjoy enhanced overall performance in the car.
To get the maximum benefit from your Gallardo custom exhaust system, choose the exhaust that is built for your Lamborghini Gallardo model. Each exhaust system is built for a specific Gallardo model, year, trim and engine size. The right exhaust system will fit into your engine cylinders perfectly and won’t require any drilling or welding to hold everything into place. Other than gains in power and performance, a custom Gallardo exhaust system from CARiD rewards you will a ferocious roar that is befitting of the car. Tune up the exhaust note to a level of your preference using any of our choice mufflers. Only superior quality stainless steel is used to construct Lamborghini Gallardo exhaust systems. This and the ultra-modern technology used to put everything together ensure guaranteed durability and sustained performance over the long term, giving you real value for your money.
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$67.30 - $230.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP® Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
- APEXi® Exhaust Muffler GasketUniversal Exhaust Muffler Gasket by APEXi.$22.04 - $27.56
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance.$9.96 - $16.60
- Flowmaster® 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter (2.25" Inlet / 2.25" Outlet, 10.5" Length) (2230124)Universal 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2230124) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Converter Width: 4". Catalytic Converter Length: 10.5". Inlet / Outlet...$73.86
- Flowmaster® 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet, 10.5" Length) (2230125)Universal 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2230125) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Converter Width: 4". Catalytic Converter Length: 10.5". Inlet / Outlet...$73.86
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$137.72 - $229.32
- KSport® SuperComp Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00