- (21)Complete SystemsLamborghini Gallardo
- (81)HeadersLamborghini Gallardo
- (55)Catalytic ConvertersLamborghini Gallardo
- (204)MufflersLamborghini Gallardo
- (146)Exhaust TipsLamborghini Gallardo
- (238)Exhaust PipesLamborghini Gallardo
- (112)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsLamborghini Gallardo
- (153)Emission ControlLamborghini Gallardo
- (4)Performance ChipsLamborghini Gallardo
Rock your Lamborghini Gallardo in style with a brand new custom exhaust system from CARiD. Lamborghini Gallardo Exhaust Systems give outstanding power and push the engine to peak performance for an unsurpassed driving experience. The custom exhaust works by increasing exhaust scavenging and maximizing exhaust flow. This leaves room for clean air and fuel mixture, and speeds up combustion and power generation. Expect about 10% additional horsepower. If you are truly thirsty for power, fit in a performance header or two for up to 60hp more and proportional amounts of torque. The resultant towing power is enough to reward you with a mini version of a racing experience. You won’t go wrong with the Borla Lamborghini Gallardo cat back exhaust system or any of the Gallardo exhaust components from Flowmaster, Gibson or Weapon-R. Go for a direct replacement exhaust system and enjoy enhanced overall performance in the car.
To get the maximum benefit from your Gallardo custom exhaust system, choose the exhaust that is built for your Lamborghini Gallardo model. Each exhaust system is built for a specific Gallardo model, year, trim and engine size. The right exhaust system will fit into your engine cylinders perfectly and won’t require any drilling or welding to hold everything into place. Other than gains in power and performance, a custom Gallardo exhaust system from CARiD rewards you will a ferocious roar that is befitting of the car. Tune up the exhaust note to a level of your preference using any of our choice mufflers. Only superior quality stainless steel is used to construct Lamborghini Gallardo exhaust systems. This and the ultra-modern technology used to put everything together ensure guaranteed durability and sustained performance over the long term, giving you real value for your money.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$123.98 - $201.18
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ Mid-PipeBlackHeart™ Mid-Pipe without Resonator by Hooker®. Series: BlackHeart™. Header Material: 304 SS. Without Resonator. At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at...Lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durabilityAvailable with or without resonator$199.95 - $549.95
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Stainless Works® Exhaust FlangesExhaust Flanges by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$31.50 - $46.80
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$39.85 - $390.08
- Kooks® Header FlangesFlanges by Kooks Headers & Exhaust®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a lifetime....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$13.17 - $177.81
- Kooks® Multi Layer Steel Header GasketPerformance Multi Layer Steel Header Gasket by Kooks Headers & Exhaust®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$13.69 - $62.26
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.04
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$137.72 - $235.46
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00