Lamborghini Gallardo Accessories & Parts
In view of the fact that the Lamborghini company has 50-years experience in design and production of the upscale sports cars, the Lamborghini brand is famous worldwide. In 2001 the Lamborghini's flagship model was introduced under Murcielago name, showcasing its innovative scissor-style 'Lambo doors'. In 2003 the Lamborgini Gallardo made its debut at the Geneva Auto Show and immediately drew a lot of attention. The refreshed styling created the impression of dynamic, still being compact looking. The spiritual link to the 'big brother' Murcielago embodied in the same front shape and air intakes in the massive bumper. The sports car was named after a fighting bull breed. The word 'gallardo' is translated from Spanish as 'brave' and 'gallant'. The Gallardo is reputed to be the most-produced model of Lamborghini, since over 10,000 cars were built within seven years of its manufacture.
The Lamborghini Gallardo is a worthy competitor on the small market with super cars like Porsche, Ferrari and Aston Martin. The choice of six-speed transmissions is offered: a conventional manual transmission and single clutch electro-hydraulic manual transmission called E-gear. It ensures much faster shifts via paddles installed behind the steering wheel, however an automatic mode is also available. The engine range includes 5.0-liter and 5.2-liter V10 power units. The first Gallardo models shared the Audi 4.2 V8 engine, but the Lamborghini unit featured 4 valves per cylinder arrangement instead of Audi traditional configuration. Due to entire aluminum structure, used also for Audi A8, the Gallardo weights about 3,153 lb. The Gallardo model became the first Lamborghini vehicle to be produced with massive 19-inch wheels.
An aerodynamic sports car Lamborghini Gallardo is known for sweeping shape of the body and its numerous variants, including the Coupe, Spyder, Superleggera and Valentino Balboni models. The 2010 Gallardo comes as a 2-door luxury sports car for two passengers, or convertible sports car offered in four above mentioned trims. All models are powered with standard 5.2-liter V10 engine paired with a choice of 6-speed transmission systems. The 2010 Superleggera weights 2,954 lb and therefore becomes the lightest car in the Lamborghini range. The Valentino Balboni limited version is named after the Lamborghini test driver. Unlike the contemporary models, this version comes with rear wheel drive, while AWD system is removed. In 2009 the Lamborghini LP 550-2 Balboni became the Top Gear Dream Car of the Year.
Calling a Lamborghini a 'sports car' is as redundant as calling Alex Rodriguez a 'baseball player'. That being said, the Gallardo is more athletic and versatile than any of its stablemates. The Gallardo employs a coupe design that provides a surprising amount of room for a car of this class. But what you want is the performance, and this vehicle doesn't disappoint, because it is constructed of the trusted Lambo parts. Backed by a 5.0 liter V10 beast, the Gallardo can reach out and touch someone pretty darn fast when you need it to. All of the style of Lamborghini with even more substance makes the Gallardo the new benchmark for the sports car genre. This car is uniqe- everybody knows that, that's why its choice of accessories and parts should be unique as well.
There are no limits to the kind of seething potential simmering within this ride, which is precisely why CARiD.com is here with a full selection of Lamborghini Gallardo Accessories and Parts. Spoilers, wheels, floor mats, and grille guards are all included in our array of Lamborghini Gallardo accessories and parts. That's because we work side by side with the finest names in the business to ensure top-level quality at every turn as well as the most complete selection around. Want to turn your ride into a sizzling piece of personalized machinery? Lamborghini Gallardo accessories are the way to do it!
- Rhino-Rack® Pioneer Platform Rack$548.10 - $746.10
Whatever you expect from your Lamborghini Gallardo, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lamborghini Gallardo and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Lamborghini Gallardo Spoilers
- Lamborghini Gallardo Floor Mats
- Lamborghini Gallardo Body Kits
- Lamborghini Gallardo Cargo Liners
- Lamborghini Gallardo Vertical Doors
- Lamborghini Gallardo Seat Covers
- Lamborghini Gallardo Car Covers
- Lamborghini Gallardo Steering Wheels
- Lamborghini Gallardo Custom Gauges
- Lamborghini Gallardo Light Covers
- Lamborghini Gallardo License Plates & Frames
- Lamborghini Gallardo Wiper Blades
- Lamborghini Gallardo Mud Flaps
- Lamborghini Gallardo Custom Hoods
- Lamborghini Gallardo Bike Racks
- Lamborghini Gallardo Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Lamborghini Gallardo Sun Shades
- Lamborghini Gallardo Side Vents
- Lamborghini Gallardo Car Organizers
- Lamborghini Gallardo Replacement Electrical Parts
- Lamborghini Gallardo Racing Seats
The product was great. Shipped well and safely. No damage! Sounds great. Works extremely well. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an intake. Very happy with CARiD.com. Thanks
- Lamborghini Gallardo Models
- Gallardo Base Accessories
- Gallardo LP550-2 Accessories
- Gallardo LP550-2 Spyder Accessories
- Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni Accessories
- Gallardo LP560-4 Accessories
- Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Accessories
- Gallardo LP570-4 Performante Spyder Accessories
- Gallardo LP570-4 Squadra Corse Accessories
- Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale Accessories
- Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera Accessories
- Gallardo SE Accessories
- Gallardo Spyder Accessories
- Gallardo Superleggera Accessories