Lakewood® Performance Suspension Parts ReviewsShop Lakewood »
| Posted by Frank | (Cleveland, OH)
I'm not a racer, but got the traction bars because my pickup, even with sandbags, is a little light in the tail. Plan to only use them when the snow tires are on, seasonally. Good price, good quality, easy install.
| Posted by Marie | (Milwaukie, OR)
I amazed. I put these on along with some Eibach drag springs and some Lakewood 90/10 front struts and they helped out tons! The weight transfers much smoother then my stock suspension.
- Arnott® - Replacement Air SuspensionStarting at: $130.24$130.24
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0" - 1.5" ADD-A-LEAFStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Suncore® - Suspension Upgrade KitStarting at: $410.97$410.97
- Superlift® - Leaf SpringStarting at: $117.42$117.42
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $81.62$81.62