Excel-G™ Front Left Suspension Strut Assembly (334471) by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with this twin-tube gas hydraulic strut that offers additional damping force to compensate for things like age and miles driven. This strut is application-tuned to meet the specific needs of your vehicle and provide consistent performance.
Notes: Recommended OE Replacement.
- Designed to restore original handling and control
- Calibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- Twin tube design for maximum ride comfort
- Highly polished chrome plated shaft to reduce upper seal wear
- Precision multi-stage valves reduce fluid travel to minimize aeration
- Seamless inner cylinder and sleeves – more strength, no leaks and no noise
- Seamless mounts and bonded bushings add strength and eliminate noises
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings won't separate and become noisy
- Recommend replacement in pairs
KYB is the world's largest supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers, and the Excel-G is built on the same assembly lines. It uses the very same high quality components that together work to restore the vehicle's originally designed capabilities such as handling and stability. The Excel-G is a twin-tube gas hydraulic shock that consists of an inner working cylinder and an outer fluid reservoir. The shaft and piston force hydraulic fluid in and out of both, which dampens the vehicle's body movement. Two multi-stage valves of the shock work to provide better handling characteristics during virtually all driving conditions. The working cylinder that the piston works in is also very important, that's why the experts at KYB use extruded tubing which provides a positive seal and consistent performance.97.66Brand: KYB Part Number: 334471 UPC: 781552188827
KYB Corporation produces a variety of ride control, hydraulic, and electronic products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, specialty vehicles, buses, aircraft, railroad cars, industrial applications, agricultural applications, and civil engineering projects. Our global headquarters are located in Tokyo, Japan.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 7 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2007 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2007 Subaru WRX Sedan 2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2006 Subaru WRX Sedan 2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2005 Subaru WRX Sedan 2004 Subaru WRX Sedan
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)