KW Suspensions® Performance Suspension Parts ReviewsShop KW Suspensions »
| Posted by Charles | (Vero Beach, FL)
Very nice stance after installation...not too low, just perfect for daily driver. Haven't pushed it around turns yet so no feedback on the sway bars, but car rides very smooth.
| Posted by Jo-Ann | (Turlock, CA)
I wasn't too sure when I was installing the springs, but after driving the car, it feels normal and aggressive when I want it too. Very good springs with no loss of ride quality.
| Posted by Min | (Corpus Christi, TX)
KW Suspensions products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone! Thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon.
| Posted by Craig | (Pollok, TX)
Great product. Just enough drop to get rid of the wheel gap with my factory 18's. Definite decrease in roll around the hard corners. Doesn't squat near as much under hard acceleration or braking. Ride quality is about the same, a little rougher around the bumps.
- Arnott® - Replacement Air SuspensionStarting at: $94.58$94.58
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Lakewood® - Traction BarsStarting at: $85.94$85.94
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0" - 1.5" ADD-A-LEAFStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Suncore® - Suspension Upgrade KitStarting at: $410.97$410.97
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $205.62$205.62