Hydraulic Individual Lift System (19299499) by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift when lowered vehicles need extra clearance for speed bumps, repair shop lifts, and more. Lift can be activated at speeds of up to 50 mph from a hardwired control switch. Layout creates no additional suspension movement or reduction of control while driving. Contains all wiring and hardware needed for installation along with helpful instructions.
- Hydraulic lift cylinders (located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring) expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear vehicle lift
- Lift cylinders provide additional road clearance for lowered vehicles to get over speed bumps, road construction, and to clear arms for hydraulic lifts in repair shops
- Lift cylinders can be activated at speeds of up to 50 mph from a hardwired control switch inside the vehicle
- Hydraulic lift cylinder units are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum to ensure high strength and freedom from corrosion
- System design creates no compression (motion) of the extended cylinder unit, so no unwanted additional suspension movement occurs while driving
- Sealed unit for corrosion and dirt resistance
- Contains all wiring and hardware needed for installation along with helpful instructions
Lowered vehicles have style that there simply is no substitute for. But sometimes reduced ground clearance has major disadvantages. Banked driveways can damage air dams, tall speed bumps can sheer off oil pan sumps, and there’s no telling what surprises uneven pavement can hold in store. Plus, getting your car to clear support arms on a standard 4-post lift most repair shops use is an ordeal – requiring a number of extra steps and a lot of time. KW Suspensions offers a solution to these woes with Individual Lift System kits. What you get is additional hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring. When extra clearance is needed, the cylinders can be expanded to raise ride height 1.8 inches at speeds of up to 50 mph from a hardwired control switch. Kits are available for front and rear, or front only, and with all wiring and hardware needed for installation.
Founded in 1995 in Germany, KW Automotive GmbH has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of adjustable suspension coilovers and other related products. The secret of KW’s success has come from the relentless development and testing that has consistently led to superior products and created satisfied customers. For example, KW uses a state-of-the-art 7-post dynamic test stand to simulate the most grueling racetrack conditions that coilover shocks and springs could possibly face. One of only a handful of such test stands in the world used by Formula 1 teams, KW engineers have put it to effective use refining and perfecting dampening levels of shock absorber compression and rebound. This ensures KW coilovers will give you durability and the fine-tuned ride quality you seek for your car or truck. KW has co-developed suspension products with Mercedes AMG, Rousch Mustangs, and Dodge’s Viper SRT10 to name a few, and their products have helped achieve victories in Nürburgring 24 hour races, BFGoodrich long distance championships, World Touring Car Championships, FIA GT races and more. CARiD offers the best values you’ll find on a full lineup of KW Suspensions coilover kits, hydraulic lift coilovers, sway bar components, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.