- KUMHO® CRUGEN PREMIUM KL33CRUGEN PREMIUM KL33 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$223.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA ASXECSTA ASX Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This top level tire combines outstanding wet and dry grip with high performance handling and competent snow traction. The asymmetrical tread design allows the ASX...Optimized balance of wet and snow traction, treadwear and fuel efficiencyMaximized cornering performance$156.00 - $300.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA SPTECSTA SPT Summer / Performance Tires by Kumho® . This automotive tire is the ideal tire for the sports car owner on a budget and sedan owners looking for a sportier feel or plus-sized fitments. The directional tread design provides...Superior wet grip and better tread wear with excellent fuel efficiency and reduced noiseImproved water evacuation in footprint$160.00 - $223.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA STXECSTA STX Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This tire is focused on delivering premium high performance driving pleasure for your pickup truck, SUV and crossover utility vehicle. The directional tread and...Effective water evacuation from under the tread area to minimize the risk of hydroplaningSolid footprint and responsive steering under the most demanding conditions$183.00 - $261.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ROAD VENTURE MTROAD VENTURE MT Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. This is a race proven, ground pounding mud slinging off-road tire with surprisingly good on-road manners. The Kumho Road Venture...Improved endurance to resist the most demanding environmentsMinimized heat buildup, impact and noise from the road surface$391.00 - $470.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.