- KUMHO® ECSTA 4X KU22ECSTA 4X KU22 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . No matter what the weather - live life to its fullest - go where and how you want! This competitive tire delivers class-leading ultra high performance in wet and dry...Phenomenal wet and dry handling with mild snow traction capabilitiesExcellent cornering and traction forces on both wet and dry pavement$99.00 - $220.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA LE SPORT KU39ECSTA LE SPORT KU39 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Racing bred with street manners makes this premium quality tire the perfect choice for sports cars and sports sedans. Designed to provide maximum performance in wet and...Superb water evacuation for optimal driving on both wet and dry road conditionsEnhanced straightline stability and steering response$123.00 - $1,224.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA LX PLATINUMECSTA LX PLATINUM All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . For the drivers who utilize their luxury touring cars 365 days a year, the Ecsta LX Platinum not only performs but liberates the full potential of their vehicles....Improved linear snow traction without compromising lateral gripEfficient water evacuation to maximize wet grip$136.00 - $222.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA PA31ECSTA PA31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Designed, engineered and produced specifically for today's growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes, the Ecsta PA31 delivers outstanding street performance and...Heavy sipe density and large cross grooves expel water quicklyImproved snow and wet weather handling$104.00 - $148.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA PS31ECSTA PS31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Designed to take any driver to the next level, the Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be achieved in a tire.A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet brakingWide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear$1,224.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA31SOLUS TA31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . The symmetric, five-rib tire features large inner and outer shoulder blocks designed for excellent dry traction and handling. Sipes and cross grooves in the center ribs are...Large inner and outer shoulder blocks designed for excellent dry traction and handlingSiping in the middle ribs ensures excellent wet and snow traction$119.00 - $159.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA71SOLUS TA71 All Season / Eco Tires by Kumho® . Developed specifically for the premium crossover and sport utility vehicles in the marketplace. Used as original equipment tire by Hyundai and Kia, the Eco Solus KL21 has been...Improved wear resistance and traction capability in both wet and dry conditionsEnhanced strength, durability, ride comfort and better fuel economy$122.00 - $218.00 (ea)
Established in 1960 in South Korea, Kumho is in the top ten tire manufacturers in the world, and their products are fitted as original equipment on Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, and Smart Car models. In addition to offering state-of-the-art passenger vehicle tires, Kumho specializes in race track, high-performance, and heavy truck applications (Kumhos are fitted as OEM equipment on Mercedes-Benz commercial trucks and Sprinter vans.) We offer a wide variety of Kumhos created for all climates, vehicles, and driving needs.
Kumho won the Tire Manufacturing & Design Innovation of the Year Award at the Tire Technology Expo for perfecting a process of laser-cutting tire tread patterns, which has allowed their engineers to improve every style of their tires. This refined laser etching system makes possible innovative dual-layered tread patterns that provide more effective grip and noise reduction and permits sidewall designs to be shaped more aerodynamically for lower rolling resistance.
If you need tires for ultra-high performance, Kumho has a wide selection of summer performance tires, pure track racing tires, and all-weather tires designed to enhance the performance of any sport sedan, GT coupe, or compact. And if you need tires for your Ford Super Duty F-450, heavy truck, or van, Kumho offers over a dozen choices in their impressive line-up of heavy commercial radial tires. Their selection lets you further choose tires customized for paved highway driving, poor roads, or no-pavement conditions. Higher- and lower-profile sidewall choices with or without wide bases are available as well.
CARiD's web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you're looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Kumho tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You'll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 26 inches in diameter for example). When you're ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.
The '90s have been the runway for a takeoff into the 21st century. Kumho is refreshing its corporate culture today to cope with the ever-changing business environment in the world under the WTO regime and take its place on the global forefront. In 2010, Kumho Tire celebrated its 50th year anniversary.