- KUMHO® ECO SOLUS KR22ECO SOLUS KR22 All Season / Eco Tires by Kumho® . Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck. They...$87.00 - $116.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA 4X KU22ECSTA 4X KU22 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . No matter what the weather - live life to its fullest - go where and how you want! This competitive tire delivers class-leading ultra high performance in wet and dry...$93.00 - $250.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA HM KH31ECSTA HM KH31 Summer / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Whether you're driving a luxury sedan or an elegant coupe, this car tire is the optimal solution for you. Expertly designed to meet requirements of modern passenger cars, this...$63.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA KH11ECSTA KH11 Summer / Performance Tires by Kumho®. This great tire offers excellent breathtaking grip in wet and dry conditions by high technology silica and carbon tread. Outstanding hydroplaning resistance by three wide...$75.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA LX PLATINUMECSTA LX PLATINUM All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . For the drivers who utilize their luxury touring cars 365 days a year, the Ecsta LX Platinum not only performs but liberates the full potential of their vehicles....$99.00 - $224.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA PA31ECSTA PA31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Designed, engineered and produced specifically for today's growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes, the Ecsta PA31 delivers outstanding street performance and...$71.00 - $148.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA V710ECSTA V710 Summer / Track Tires by Kumho® . Designed specifically for racing in dry conditions, this automotive tire has a "racing slick" tread surface with two circumferential grooves necessary for DOT (Department of...$228.00 - $518.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA W710ECSTA W710 All Season / Track Tires by Kumho® . This car tire designed for racing use in wet conditions where a DOT (Department of Transportation) certified race compound tire is allowed. The tread design, tread compound and...$256.00 - $468.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA XSECSTA XS Summer / Track Tires by Kumho® . The ultimate in street handling and grip, this modern tire is designed for the most extreme handling and grip capability in normal street use. Built to be used on the street as well as the...$140.00 - $450.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ROAD VENTURE APTROAD VENTURE APT All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . This is an excellent replacement tire for pickups, SUVs and mini-vans. The size offering ranges from P-metric applications in a standard load to work truck application...$109.00 - $192.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ROAD VENTURE ATROAD VENTURE AT All Season / All Terrain Tires by Kumho® . This modern tire provides drivers of pickups, SUVs and on-off road vehicles with versatility that will get you going both on road and off road. The cut-and-chip resistant...$118.00 - $425.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ROAD VENTURE MTROAD VENTURE MT All Season / All Terrain Tires by Kumho® . This is a race proven, ground pounding mud slinging off-road tire with surprisingly good on-road manners. The Kumho Road Venture MT is an excellent choice for off-road...$170.00 - $294.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ROAD VENTURE SAT KL61ROAD VENTURE SAT KL61 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . The Kumho Road Venture ST KL16 is a multi purpose SUV tire that provides impressive handling and plenty of traction in both wet and dry conditions. With an aggressive...$115.00 - $192.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SENSE KR26SENSE KR26 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Today's small and mid-size cars and hybrids need all-season performance, rolling-resistance, durability and comfort. Kumho Tire utilizes its world-class engineering,...$62.00 - $108.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS KH14SOLUS KH14 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Developed for use on new cars and light trucks, these tires provide a versatile blend of ride quality, noise comfort, tread wear, handling and year-round traction. Whether...$96.00 - $126.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS KH16SOLUS KH16 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . The optimal performance tire delivers crisp steering response with outstanding ride comfort and all-season traction that complements modern sedans and sports luxury vehicles....$71.00 - $209.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS KH17SOLUS KH17 Summer / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Non directional tread design and low noise with Silica based tread compound. New design built to withstand the rigors of urban driving. Good wet and dry traction with lower noise...$77.00 - $86.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS KH18SOLUS KH18 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Non directional tread design and low noise with all season compound. This tire is engineered for a value conscious consumer who requires an economical replacement tire that...$81.00 - $86.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS KH25SOLUS KH25 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . The Solus KH25 is a high performance touring tire for sporty sedans and mid-level family vehicles. Combining great steering response with the touring features of low noise, ride...$76.00 - $185.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS KR21SOLUS KR21 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . This prestigious tire ensures a phenomenal Quality Assurance Package featuring an 85,000 miles limited tread life warranty and a road hazard program covering the first 2/32" of...$67.00 - $137.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA11SOLUS TA11 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . An exceptionally comfortable all-season performance tire, with a tread optimized for wet traction and a compound engineered to last. The rounded shoulder design keeps a...$69.00 - $132.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA31SOLUS TA31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . The symmetric, five-rib tire features large inner and outer shoulder blocks designed for excellent dry traction and handling. Sipes and cross grooves in the center ribs are...$71.00 - $159.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA71SOLUS TA71 All Season / Eco Tires by Kumho® . Developed specifically for the premium crossover and sport utility vehicles in the marketplace. Used as original equipment tire by Hyundai and Kia, the Eco Solus KL21 has been...$89.00 - $218.00 (ea)
Established in 1960 in South Korea, Kumho is in the top ten tire manufacturers in the world, and their products are fitted as original equipment on Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, and Smart Car models. In addition to offering state-of-the-art passenger vehicle tires, Kumho specializes in race track, high-performance, and heavy truck applications (Kumhos are fitted as OEM equipment on Mercedes-Benz commercial trucks and Sprinter vans.) We offer a wide variety of Kumhos created for all climates, vehicles, and driving needs.
Kumho won the Tire Manufacturing & Design Innovation of the Year Award at the Tire Technology Expo for perfecting a process of laser-cutting tire tread patterns, which has allowed their engineers to improve every style of their tires. This refined laser etching system makes possible innovative dual-layered tread patterns that provide more effective grip and noise reduction and permits sidewall designs to be shaped more aerodynamically for lower rolling resistance.
If you need tires for ultra-high performance, Kumho has a wide selection of summer performance tires, pure track racing tires, and all-weather tires designed to enhance the performance of any sport sedan, GT coupe, or compact. And if you need tires for your Ford Super Duty F-450, heavy truck, or van, Kumho offers over a dozen choices in their impressive line-up of heavy commercial radial tires. Their selection lets you further choose tires customized for paved highway driving, poor roads, or no-pavement conditions. Higher- and lower-profile sidewall choices with or without wide bases are available as well.
CARiD's web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you're looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Kumho tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You'll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 26 inches in diameter for example). When you're ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.
The '90s have been the runway for a takeoff into the 21st century. Kumho is refreshing its corporate culture today to cope with the ever-changing business environment in the world under the WTO regime and take its place on the global forefront. In 2010, Kumho Tire celebrated its 50th year anniversary.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.