- KUMHO® COMMERCIAL A/SCOMMERCIAL A/S All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . The Commercial A/S is available in European-metric commercial sizes. Its primary application is to be mounted on a trailer. With its solid construction, the Commercial A/S...For commercial light trucks, transporters, vans and trailersDeep zigzag grooves for increased mileage$133.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA PS31ECSTA PS31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Designed to take any driver to the next level, the Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be achieved in a tire.A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet brakingWide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear$1,224.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA V710ECSTA V710 Summer / Track Tires by Kumho® . Designed specifically for racing in dry conditions, this automotive tire has a "racing slick" tread surface with two circumferential grooves necessary for DOT (Department of...Excellent cornering and improved gripSuperior traction and handling$228.00 - $518.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SENSE KR26SENSE KR26 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Today's small and mid-size cars and hybrids need all-season performance, rolling-resistance, durability and comfort. Kumho Tire utilizes its world-class engineering,...Excellent all-around, wet and dry performanceAdvanced tread compounding and casing construction improve driving experience$65.00 - $108.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS KR21SOLUS KR21 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . This prestigious tire ensures a phenomenal Quality Assurance Package featuring an 85,000 miles limited tread life warranty and a road hazard program covering the first 2/32" of...Improved wet traction for maximized all-season performance, even during harsh wintersOutstanding wet and dry grip$86.00 - $104.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA11SOLUS TA11 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . An exceptionally comfortable all-season performance tire, with a tread optimized for wet traction and a compound engineered to last. The rounded shoulder design keeps a...Large inner and outer shoulder blocks designed for excellent dry traction and handlingSiping in the middle ribs ensures excellent wet and snow traction$69.00 - $131.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA31SOLUS TA31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . The symmetric, five-rib tire features large inner and outer shoulder blocks designed for excellent dry traction and handling. Sipes and cross grooves in the center ribs are...Large inner and outer shoulder blocks designed for excellent dry traction and handlingSiping in the middle ribs ensures excellent wet and snow traction$74.00 - $159.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.