Airtech Pro Front and Rear Air Suspension System (CSB060-APA) by KSport®. Front Upper Mount: Rubber. Rear Upper Mount: Rubber. Includes: (1) 5 gallon air tank with 1/4" port (x2) and 3/8" port (x2), (1) Black carpeted mounting board, (2) VIAIR 380c compressor, (1) 165-200 PSI pressure switch, (2) 30amp Relay, (1) Electronic Control Unit, (1) OLED full color remote, (1) USB vehicle charger for OLED remote (no battery change necessary), (1) Standard 3 button remote, (2) 6mm 3-direction fitting, (1) 10mm L-shape fitting, (1) 10mm 1/4" outer pitch L shape fitting, (1) 6mm 1/8" inner pitch fitting, (1) 1/8PT to ¼ pitch fitting, (1) 3/8-1/4 fitting, (1) Iron plug, (1) 3/8" hose fitting, (1) 25m 1/4" air line, (1) 1m 10mm air line, (1) 5m power wire, (4) High performance Ksport shock absorbers with 36 levels of damping and adjustable lower mount, (4) High pressure air bags designed and engineered to match your vehicle, (1) Tool kit including spanner wrenches, damping adjustment knobs & brake line brackets (application specific), (1) Owner’s manual. A single OLED color screen remote control replaces analog gauges and switches while displaying pressure in reserve tank and air springs. Digital control box also features 4 user pre-sets and auto leveling during driving. Wider air fittings allow ride height to rise from minimum to maximum in only 2-5 seconds. Also includes 4 air springs with paired operation in the front and rear, two Viair 380C air compressors, and a 5-gallon reserve tank. Engineered for the rigors of daily driving on the street as well as drift circuit use, this kit provides ride height adjustment of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application. Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and knobs on top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment. All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included.
- One kit that includes 4 air springs with a height adjustment range of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application
- Adds OLED color screen remote control with 4 user pre-sets that replaces analog gauge and switches
- Adds 50+ foot digital remote that displays air tank pressure and front/rear air bag pressures
- Remote comes with car charger and can also be charged by a standard mini USB
- Adds digital control box for automatic leveling during driving that keeps air spring heights consistent
- Offers a higher-tech level of operation with digital control
- Wider air fittings allow ride height to raise faster than Basic or Deluxe kits - from minimum to maximum in 2-5 seconds
- Includes 2 air compressors built by Viair that use standard 12-volt electrical systems
- Engineered for the stress and abuse of daily driving as well as drift circuit use
- Left- and right-side operation is paired together on both front and rear air springs
- Second air compressor allows faster filling of reserve tank for more continuous operation
- 380C air compressors are designed to maintain reserve pressure of 200 psi
- Includes 5-gallon steel air tank with carpeted mounting board
- Air shocks are designed to bolt in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification
- Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting
- Orange knobs near top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment
- All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Airtech Pro Air Suspension System kit is KSport’s lowest priced kit that comes with digital display, operation, and controllability. While the Deluxe kit 50-foot remote features simple up and down buttons, the Pro kit remote upgrades you to a color digital screen. Readouts for air tank and spring pressures eliminate the need for analog gauges, and full digital control from the remote eliminates the need for in-car control switches. Ease-of-use is enhanced with the Pro kit because its digital remote controller is designed to be charged by the car charger in the kit, or by any standard mini USB. With 4 memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, the Pro kit makes it easy to create your own favorite positions for towing, maximum ride comfort, or low-to-the ground performance. Faster spring response comes through wider air fittings that allow ride height to increase from minimum to maximum in only 2-5 seconds, compared to 4-7 for the lower priced kits.
Like all Airtech kits, the Pro kit comes with 4 air springs that can be set at stock ride height for comfortable everyday driving, or lowered 4.7 - 7.8 inches when you prefer to scrape the night street. And like all other kits, this one also comes with a 5 gallon steel air reservoir tank as well as all air lines, wiring, and hardware. Air shocks are designed to bolt in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification. Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and orange knobs near top mounting plates give you 36 choices to fine tune damping rates and achieve your ideal ride.
The digital controllability of the Pro kit adds the ability to provide automatic load leveling which operates by monitoring and adjusting air spring pressures. Left and right side sets of springs operate in synch together, providing paired operation of both the front and rear of your vehicle. KSport proudly backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of one year.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.