GT Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop (CSB140-GT) by KSport®. Spring Rate: 487 lb/in (Front), 487 lb/in (Rear). With Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4 coilovers featuring beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack use. Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel, and 36 levels of damping make it easy to simultaneously adjust compression and rebound rates to suit your driving style. Patented upper mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits, and monotube shock design prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions. Mounts and other coilover pieces are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion. Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion.
- Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack use
- Shock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat
- GT Pro heavy-duty steel lower mounts replace standard KSport aluminum ones for higher strength
- GT Pro lower mounts feature built-in brackets for OEM brake lines and sensor wires
- Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- 36 levels of damping allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously
- Upper “pillowball” mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits
- GT Pro pillowball mounts are beefed up with a steel collar in place of a rubber bushing for added strength and responsiveness
- Monotube design of shock absorber element prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions
- GT Pro collars and upper mounts are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion
- GT Pro shock bodies feature KSport’s wider 55mm diameter for added oil capacity to enhance responsiveness
- Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion
- Bump stop is integrated with a protective dust boot to protect shock absorber body outer seals
- 18-month manufacturer warranty
KSport offers GT Pro coilovers that are designed with the rigors of competition track racing in mind. First, the shock absorber element is mounted in an inverted position to ensure the fluid in the oil chamber is further away from the intense level of brake system heat buildup that occurs on the track. This design also reduces unsprung weight for improved handling and responsiveness. Second, the shock bodies themselves feature a larger 55mm diameter in order to hold more fluid so that any heat that does build up is dispersed faster. Third, lower mounts on GT Pro coilovers are crafted from steel rather than aluminum in order to provide racetrack levels of strength. Like all KSport coilovers, the lower mounts allow height adjustability further down at a point which does not compromise suspension travel. So it’s easy to race at a lowered ride height without you, your suspension components, or sensitive vehicle electronics taking a pounding.
36 levels of dampening adjustment allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously. Dial in the amount of firmness you need for hard cornering or select more give for everyday driving. While most KSport coilovers feature the adjustable knob at the top of the shock, GT Pro knobs are at the bottom because of upside-down placement. KSport coilovers for McPherson strut applications feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. This mount gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do. While most KSport coilovers have a rubber bushing around the pillow ball mount for vibration damping, GT Pro kits substitute a steel collar in its place. A minor amount of noise may result, but you’ll benefit on the track from added strength and greater steering predictability due to the elimination of rubber squish.
Mono-tube shock absorber elements feature hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers separated by a floating piston. Because there’s no aerating of fluid within the shock body, there is no wasted time adapting to irregular surfaces – a factor that creates optimum performance under all conditions. KSport proudly backs all coilover components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of 18 months.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.