Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop (CSB120-AR) by KSport®. Spring Rate: 672 lb/in (Front), 487 lb/in (Rear). With Front and Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4 coilovers with extended-length stroke and heavy duty internals tuned for longer-distance asphalt rally competition. Lower mounts allow ride height drops up to 3 inches without compromising suspension travel, and 36 levels of damping make it easy to simultaneously adjust compression and rebound rates to suit your driving style. Patented upper mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits, and monotube shock design prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions. Heavy gauge steel lower mounts and shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion.
- Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward longer-distance asphalt rally competition
- Shock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat
- Asphalt Rally Spec heavy-duty steel lower mounts replace standard KSport aluminum ones for higher strength
- Asphalt Rally Spec lower mounts feature built-in brackets for OEM brake lines and sensor wires
- Adjustable lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- 36 levels of damping allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously
- Upper “pillowball” mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits
- Asphalt Rally Spec pillowball mounts are beefed up with a steel collar in place of a rubber bushing for added strength and responsiveness
- Monotube design of shock absorber element prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions
- Bump stop is integrated with a protective dust boot to protect shock absorber body outer seals
- Asphalt Rally Spec collars and upper mounts are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion
- Asphalt Rally Spec shock bodies feature KSport’s wider 55mm diameter for added oil capacity to enhance responsiveness
- Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion
- 18-month manufacturer warranty
KSport offers Asphalt Rally Spec coilovers that are designed with optimal shock valving and spring rates designed specifically for asphalt rally competition. It features extended stroke, heavy-duty internals, and simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment. First, the shock absorber element is mounted in an inverted position to ensure the fluid in the oil chamber is further away from the intense level of brake system heat buildup that occurs during racing. This design also reduces unsprung weight for improved responsiveness. Second, the shock bodies themselves feature a larger 55mm diameter in order to hold more fluid so that any heat that does build up is dispersed faster. Third, lower mounts on Asphalt Rally Spec coilovers are crafted from steel rather than aluminum in order to provide serious strength. Like all KSport coilovers, the lower mounts allow up to 3 inches of height drop from OEM at a point which does not compromise suspension travel. If you’re competing in rally events that have regulations regarding ride height, simply raise or lower your coilovers as needed.
36 levels of dampening adjustment allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously. Dial in the amount of firmness you need for hard cornering or select more give for everyday driving. While most KSport coilovers feature the adjustable knob at the top of the shock, Asphalt Rally Spec knobs are at the bottom because of upside-down placement. KSport coilovers for McPherson strut applications feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. This mount gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do. While many KSport coilovers have a rubber bushing around the pillow ball mount for vibration damping, Asphalt Rally Spec substitute a steel collar in its place. A minor amount of noise may result, but you’ll benefit on the track from added strength and greater steering predictability due to the elimination of rubber squish.
Mono-tube shock absorber elements feature hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers separated by a floating piston. Because there’s no aerating of fluid within the shock body, there is no wasted time adapting to irregular surfaces – a factor that creates optimum performance under all conditions. KSport proudly backs all coilover components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of 18 months.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.