LINDOS Machined Black with SS Lip wheels by Koko Kuture®. The Koko Kuture futuristic Light Weight Series is a perfect fit to the forward-looking design of today's super cars. The Koko Kuture Light Weight Series wheels give an individual edge to your vehicle that not even the most daring of OE designs can provide. By applying the latest casting technologies Koko Kuture is making the new wheels even more exciting, as the castings can be made thinner and lighter without any loss of strength and durability.
The Koko Kuture Lightweight Wheels are two-piece cast aluminum wheels manufactured to the highest standard, matching the standard of manufacturing used in building the best cars in the world. The rims are rolled to achieve precise measurements and the finest possible surface, before being squeeze welded onto the wheel centers. This gives the wheels the appearance of a modular wheel, showing off actual bolts and a straight lip, just as the most exclusive modular wheels do. The Koko Kuture line of wheels features forward looking, cutting edge design and are made for the individualistic automotive enthusiast with a genuine passion for both advanced cars and advanced design. The exclusive Koko Kuture brand is a test bed for new ideas. The customers for Koko Kuture Wheels are the avant-garde of car enthusiasts, the motor-heads most open to novelties and innovations. Koko Kuture designers let themselves be inspired by design novelties in- an outside the auto industry. This is how Koko Kuture constantly can come up with new ideas, pioneering novel materials, novel design elements and novel use of color and detachable components in automobile wheels. New manufacturing technologies, new and improved materials constantly open up new opportunities for the designers, making it possible to make the wheels lighter, with thinner profiles, without sacrificing strength and durability. Koko Kuture is always looking to how new materials and new technology can be used to advance wheel design even further.
Koko Kuture Rims are manufactured by the most skilled wheel-builders in the world, who master all the new casting, machining and finishing technologies that make it possible to create the advanced shapes that make up a Koko Kuture wheel. After casting the wheels are machined for precision fitment. They way the wheels are finished depends on the design. No matter what technology is used to produce a Koko Kuture wheel, the end product is always characterized by a crispness in both design and execution that matches the exquisite manufacturing standard of the luxury vehicles they are made for.
- Two Piece Cast Light Weight Aluminum Wheels
- Advanced Casting Technology For Strength and Light Weight
- Cutting Edge Design
- Available In Custom Color Combinations
- All Wheels Are Custom Made For Each Customer And Are Therefore Non-Cancelable And Non-Returnable
- Wheel Orders Cannot Be Cancelled After The Manufacturing Process Has Begun (Usually 24 To 48 Hours After Order Is Placed)
The first line of wheels from WTW, the Giovanna™, was introduced in 1997 and was received with enthusiasm by the select group of automobile lovers who buy the best and most expensive cars. Now they could make their exclusive cars even more exclusive and personalize them to their own taste. The success of the Giovanna inspired WTW to introduce the Gianelle™ two years later, to be followed by the GFG™ brand, featuring forged modular high performance wheels, and the Koko Kuture™ brand introducing novel design concepts, each equally well received by the market. The four innovative lines of high performance wheels designed specifically for the very best of luxury and exotic cars have made WTW Corporation to the leading design brand for high-end aftermarket wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge