BYBLOS Silver with Stainless Steel Lip Wheels by Koko Kuture®. The Koko Kuture futuristic style is a perfect fit to the forward-looking design of today's super cars. The Koko Kuture wheels give an individual edge to your vehicle that not even the most daring of OE designs can provide. It is a style appealing to the most discriminating buyers of exotic cars, giving them endless opportunities to go all the way in individualizing their exclusive vehicles. By applying the latest casting technologies Koko Kuture is making the new wheels even more exciting.
The Koko Kuture line of wheels features forward looking, cutting edge design and are made for the individualistic automotive enthusiast with a genuine passion for both advanced cars and advanced design. Koko Kuture pioneered the bezel system that allows the customer to change the color of the wheel lip, and thus the character of the wheels, in minutes. The Koko Kuture Bezel system, which fits all Koko Kuture Rims, is loved by a wide range of car enthusiasts and is now available not only on the Koko Kuture wheel styles. They are also offered on suitable model wheels in other high-end wheel styles offered by the creators of Koko Kuture, WTW Corporation.
The exclusive Koko Kuture brand is a test bed for new ideas. The customers for Koko Kuture Wheels are the avant-garde of car enthusiasts, the motor-heads most open to novelties and innovations. As buyers of Koko Kuture Wheels they have access to the most advanced and flexible wheel customizing system in the market, enabling them to choose colors and finishes for the different parts and faces of the wheels to make their wheels truly individualized. Koko Kuture designers let themselves be inspired by design novelties in- an outside the auto industry. This is how Koko Kuture constantly can come up with new ideas, pioneering novel materials, novel design elements and novel use of color and detachable components in automobile wheels. New manufacturing technologies, new and improved materials constantly open up new opportunities for the designers, making it possible to make the wheels lighter, with thinner profiles, without sacrificing strength and durability. Koko Kuture is always looking to how new materials and new technology can be used to advance wheel design even further.
- One Piece Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Cutting Edge Design
- Available In Custom Color Combinations
- Koko Kuture Bezel System For Instant Customizing Available
- All Wheels Are Custom Made For Each Customer And Are Therefore Non-Cancelable And Non-Returnable
- Wheel Orders Cannot Be Cancelled After The Manufacturing Process Has Begun (Usually 24 To 48 Hours After Order Is Placed)
The first line of wheels from WTW, the Giovanna™, was introduced in 1997 and was received with enthusiasm by the select group of automobile lovers who buy the best and most expensive cars. Now they could make their exclusive cars even more exclusive and personalize them to their own taste. The success of the Giovanna inspired WTW to introduce the Gianelle™ two years later, to be followed by the GFG™ brand, featuring forged modular high performance wheels, and the Koko Kuture™ brand introducing novel design concepts, each equally well received by the market. The four innovative lines of high performance wheels designed specifically for the very best of luxury and exotic cars have made WTW Corporation to the leading design brand for high-end aftermarket wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge